Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
I decided to spend the day watching season 1 of this series which apparently is the only one that deserves it, the series is connected among other things to the theme of suicide so it might be of interest to someone.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and carac
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I enjoyed it when I watched a few years ago.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I couldn't even get through the first season. The show just sucks. It's so boring and Hannah is incredibly unlikeable. All of the characters in that show were unlikeable. The dialogue was also horribly written and it felt like I was listening to a bunch of 30 to 40-year-olds trying to talk like teens from a teen drama rather than actual teens.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I remember being in school when it came out and there was a girl in my class who made an attempt and was gone for a while

I was friends with her along with the group of outcasts
she was friends with them as well

we all got bullied of course
but one thing that stuck with me was the time they used to call either all of us or just me "Hannah Baker"

it would make sense for at least one of us due to self harm scars + the attempt since I think the main character did that as well (self harm) ?

so when I finally looked into the show a few years later (or after I left that school)
and saw the bad reviews about how badly portrayed various serious topics were along with suddenly remembering those bad memories I decided not to watch it

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
In the end I managed to watch the whole season in a whole day, so about 13 hours, not bad, the ending of the first season however leaves many questions unresolved and to satisfy this curiosity I should see the second season which is also 13 episodes but has quite lower scores, not to mention the third and fourth which are even worse; they had to stop at just one and make a more complete ending and it would have been perfect.

However, the suicide scene is cut but she cuts her wrists in the bathtub, I don't know in reality how effective this method is, perhaps with hot water which promotes circulation.

Last edited:
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

灵魂转世而我消亡
May 9, 2024
I found the show to be overly dramatized and cringe, tbh.

Reactions: yellowjester and EvisceratedJester
Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
I think I'll finish watching it, even the other seasons I mean, even if they don't have a great rating, just to pass the time.