opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I've been honest with a lot of people. If Trump wins, I'm out of here. I'm not going through that again. The first time around I fell into a fent habit so bad that it legitimately ruined everything in my life, my life itself, my ability to help people (if you know, you know), it took my entire self away and left me with nothing. The supply in the US is so fucked right now due to the Tranq epidemic, it's essentially the fourth wave of the 'opioid crisis' and it's effectively ruining the entire supply, with a FEW exceptions. It wouldn't be worth picking up again, no matter how bad I feel. It's funny because mid-ish November will mark my one year clean. But I dont want it. I want a fuckton of Oxy and fent, I wanna nod out and not think about this shit, and hope that this time, THIS TIME, after so many failures, I'll finally die.

But none of that is my point, my point is that felons can't even VOTE yet look at the what the fuck is happening. I'm scared as fuck, and there's nothing I as a single person can do about it, except watch the days tick down and feel the PTSD set in.

For fucks sake, please don't push me by littering the replies with pro trump shit. I will report you. This is me asking nicely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: athiestjoe, rozeske, NoPoint2Life and 2 others
zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
Honestly, after the 2016 election AND 70 million people voting for Trump in 2020, we will have to see what happens. It was insane to me that the guy won in 2016. Fucking hell, that was NOT expected. Hopefully Kamala wins and finally puts and end to MAGA shit. Enough of hate being spewed everywhere.

Reactions: NoPoint2Life, opheliaoveragain, soledad.virgen and 1 other person
D

darknessishere

Oct 22, 2024
Terrifying as he wants all the power doesn't care about people.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
dune_dweller

dune_dweller

Puella Aeternus
Sep 6, 2024
Not trying to be insensitive, but why would your sobriety be contingent upon who is president or not?

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, divinemistress36 and alienfreak
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I'd be pretty surprised if Kamala doesn't win.

Keep the faith, @opheliaoveragain!

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Rudi

Rudi

𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬
Oct 15, 2024
Trump infuriates me so much. I don't live in the US but I really hope the best for everyone over there. Praying he doesn't win.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and divinemistress36
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm actually looking forward to the election because the months leading up to it are the most annoying tbh. Once it's over with, we can forget about it all for a few years at least. And it's definitely not worth changing your behavior in any meaningful way based on who wins.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and divinemistress36
We Are Angels

We Are Angels

Sep 24, 2024
For some reason I thought the elections were in December.

If trump wins I'm cooked.

S

SA1994EC

Jan 28, 2021
Not to mention if Trump wins, but even if he loses, he will declare the winning anyway. And he will do everything to grab the power. We will be in unprecedented time that our history will put a big mark on.

Reactions: dune_dweller
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2024
Trump has antichrist vibes

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, dune_dweller and We Are Angels
C

ctbsd24

Oct 8, 2024
I'm not sure what the rules are on SaSu re: political discourse. I personally don't even like talking about it that much. Mods please delete this post if I'm breaking any rules as that's not my intention.

In short, Harris/Walz has my vote this cycle. On a macro level, Mr. Trump gives off authoritarian vibes and he's on record as claiming to admire Hitler and wanting generals to do his bidding like Hitler's generals. He has no respect for our military men and women. He wants to use the military to go after citizens and Democrats who oppose him. He lost the 2020 election, lied about it, and tried to overturn the will of the People without evidence. He's a chaos agent who, in my estimation, is a cancer to an otherwise healthy democracy.

On a micro level, the Democratic ticket aligns more with my personal values. I am pro-choice when it comes to women's reproductive freedoms, I am in favor of legalizing marijuana, I believe climate change is real and must be addressed, and I'm nearing completion of Public Service Loan Forgiveness, to which Repulicans oppose. I also believe in LGBTQ+ rights and don't like the culture wars surrounding approved medical care for gender dysphoria. Moreover, I believe in complete separation of church and state, a line which Republicans seek to blur.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Not trying to start any shit. If this post breaks any rules it is ok to delete.
Yeah this thread is puzzling for me
Not trying to be insensitive, but why would your sobriety be contingent upon who is president or not?
just addressing this. if you've never been addicted to something like that, coupled with intense trauma and anxiety, I can't make it make sense for you. no disrespect meant.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and -Link-