Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
Is that okay or does it mean this forum is going to be raided? This seems pretty weird

Reactions: Seaghost, Neneko Izumozaki, 7b48hl and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

• Yay!
Reactions: Wasabi, littlelady774, Seaghost and 7 others
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
I noticed. Still over 1,000.

kiwifarms got doxxed 2 days ago

What do you mean by this? Users on kiwifarms got doxxed, or the people running the website, or?

domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
^L

@catflowers Doxxing is revealing personal information, not raiding a website, though those things can happen concurrently. I'm assuming you're thinking this is another Twitter raid.

Reactions: Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just suicidal people looking for methods. That's why people come on this site in the first place. After all we live in a world where there is so much suffering so to me it's perfectly understandable why so many people want to leave it. I don't find it shocking or surprising that there are so many suicidal people and I see no point to looking at how many people are on this website. People don't need to make an account to read about methods.

• Informative
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Neneko Izumozaki, waitingforrest and 3 others
domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
It's just suicidal people looking for methods. That's why people come on this site in the first place. After all we live in a world where there is so much suffering so to me it's perfectly understandable why so many people want to leave it. I don't find it shocking or surprising that there are so many suicidal people and I see no point to looking at how many people are on this website. People don't need to make an account to read about methods.
That's true. It seems like a spike which makes me curious if something happened in particular but I don't pay much attention to the numbers. IIRC it's often floating in the early 100s when I look.

Reactions: Skathon and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
That's true. It seems like a spike which makes me curious if something happened in particular but I don't pay much attention to the numbers. IIRC it's often floating in the early 100s when I look.
I think it spikes during specific times. As an example, I heard interestingly that Monday and Sunday are have more ctbs. It wouldn't be suprising that there would be more guests on during downtimes away from work, study, etc.

Reactions: Un-
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
day of the school tommorow and season of seasonal affective disorder starts too .
no wonder why it spiked. probably the same incidence happens before new year/at christmas etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, domedune and Dead Ghost
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
These spikes may come from some type of media attention- an article, a podcast, or something else.

Reactions: domedune and rationaltake
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
There are usually over 100 members logged in. We make a lot of useful content solving the most serious problem in history because nothing is more important than our life itself. It makes sense it gets picked up by search engines. Member to guest ratio will increase overtime.

Reactions: Dead Ghost
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Is that okay or does it mean this forum is going to be raided? This seems pretty weird

I may be mistaken, but I believe that those numbers indicate that times are getting tougher out there.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Usually the number of guests is under 400, and when it goes a lot higher than this it is usually due to some type of media coverage.

Reactions: domedune
domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
Usually the number of guests is under 400, and when it goes a lot higher than this it is usually due to some type of media coverage.
That's what I remembered. Anyway it's 2,000+ now. If it's the result of an article or post, positive or negative, Traffic is likely mostly well-meaning/curious people. I hope they find what they're looking for if so. More people need to know about this place.

Reactions: Ginnn
H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
That's a lot , I wonder why they dont register

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
day of the school tommorow and season of seasonal affective disorder starts too .
no wonder why it spiked. probably the same incidence happens before new year/at christmas etc.
Sun babies is all we are. Seasonal Affective Disorder is deadly.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
524 guests right now. People aren't looking forward to the new year.

Reactions: Sakura94