birdofafeather

birdofafeather

Just tired
Feb 12, 2023
I honestly am so tired of trying to CTB and constantly failing. Usually I don't try hard enough because I'm scared of being injured for life or being locked up in a psych ward. But the one time I ended up in the hospital, they did nothing. They just said I'm doing okay and me trying to CTB was a one off so I don't need further help or resources.
I'm not going to get resources. They'll find a way to blame it on my autism and won't give me anything. So I just want out.
How do I get out of this without failing? How do I finally commit to CTB? How can I get out of this mental hell?

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, HybridSpectre and sadDaysAhead
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have been on this 12 years, I know. It is so painful indeed to be in a world where no one understands anything. There is lot of information here in case you need it.

Reactions: Dyscalculia and HybridSpectre
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it sounds so horrific failing ctb, we really shouldn't have to suffer so much to finally leave this hellish world and the option of a reliable exit is certainly what we deserve. It's just unfair how we were so selfishly forced into this world yet are denied ways to ctb, and I believe that if I had a good answer to the questions, I would already be gone at this point.

birdofafeather

birdofafeather

Just tired
Feb 12, 2023
To me it sounds so horrific failing ctb, we really shouldn't have to suffer so much to finally leave this hellish world and the option of a reliable exit is certainly what we deserve. It's just unfair how we were so selfishly forced into this world yet are denied ways to ctb, and I believe that if I had a good answer to the questions, I would already be gone at this point.
Yeah, I'm with you. The worst part is, I just have to go back to living, pretending that nothing happened the next day, but I'm just sitting there, barely functioning
I just want out.