deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I'm out of the loop, what's a 'Neurotypical' person?
It's a mental illness that turns you into a normal person that effortlessly fits into society. There's no known cure. :(

• Yay!
Reactions: akana, gottago222, height jumper 69 and 11 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Suicide (Maybe)
Yes, but the really insidious thing about it is that it makes you think you're actually alright. It blinds you to your own insanity and makes you want to live on forever. It's tragic.

• Aww..
Reactions: akana, charlottewilts, cyanol and 4 others
Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Close the world, Open the next.
Oct 12, 2021
Yes, but the really insidious thing about it is that it makes you think you're actually alright. It blinds you to your own insanity and makes you want to live on forever. It's tragic.
Who's afraid of the big bad Survival Instinct

looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Neueotypicals say they're open-minded and supportive but turn their backs on you once you actually open up.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: completely-done, charlottewilts, cyanol and 4 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
They preach about kindness and compassion on social media, among many other things, but will not even acknowledge your existence in reality.

They preach how everyone is beautiful and that it's only the inside that counts but the moment they see someone ugly they avoid that person like the plague or are straight out rude to them lmao.
Somebody who is not considered beautiful: exists
Neurotypical: "You seem like a nice guy/girl/person, but..."

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: charlottewilts, looseye, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
they try to solve problems instead of just giving up and killing themselves

• Love
Reactions: gottago222
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
they act surprised when mass shootings, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and other tragedies occur :heart:

Reactions: gottago222, charlottewilts, ncmxm and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
They say, "Like 4 like?"

Reactions: charlottewilts
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
The voting part is incorrect because most of these so called "neurotypicals" aka normies, don't vote. They don't give a fuck about politics.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The voting part is incorrect because most of these so called "neurotypicals" aka normies, don't vote. They don't give a fuck about politics.
I think that the part about not caring that much about anything but surviving and reproducing is accurate. In some situations (social/related to survival) the neurotypical will be very politically active. However, the reason I put voting on there is for the same reason I included playing the lottery.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021

Or they don't care, but still vote, three reasons: 1. Everybody else does it; 2. They must have their say. Rather, they have to say something; 3. It's easy to do with just an ID. Much easier than not being an asshole in general

However, the reason I put voting on there is for the same reason I included playing the lottery.

If only. 1 in 18 million chance to hit a lottery appears more possible than electing a good politician in the US. 9 multiples of 18 000 000 people voted in the last election, yet the new president is sleeping on the issues it seems.

Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I guess I just know too many people that couldn't care less about voting. They don't even know where they would go to vote, that's how little they care. They couldn't name one politician either. They also believe that voting doesn't make a difference, which in this thread isn't seen as a neurotypical belief. I guess it's based on your perspective, but this voting statement can definitely go either way. I know normies that believe in voting and those who don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlottewilts and ncmxm
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
They send adorable "Merry Christmas" texts every year, as if there is any such thing. :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: gottago222, cyanol and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Has anyone mentioned the deeply felt thoughts & prayers they keep emitting from their assholes?

• Yay!
Reactions: gottago222, height jumper 69, charlottewilts and 5 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
"I think he/she may be The One." 💍

• Yay!
Reactions: gottago222, charlottewilts, absoluteanimal1 and 1 other person
erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
Making an instagram post with the ctb hotline and then pat themself on the back as if it will actually do shit.

• Yay!
Reactions: akana, gottago222, completely-done and 7 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
they open up ice cream shops and other food/drink establishments with horrible cringey ass size names such as:

Yum 😋 (small)
Double Yum 🤤 (medium)
Dee-Lish 😍 (large)

things that would make you die if you said them out loud

• Yay!
Reactions: gottago222, charlottewilts, ncmxm and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
They have "types" with regards to "dating."

Reactions: akana and GenesAndEnvironment
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Post on social media expressing their "gratitude" for things that don't require celebration like losing weight, celebrating (i.e. displaying) your partner/relationship; humble bragging about their new six figure salaried job

edit: when they do any of these things with obnoxious hashtags like #winning

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: akana, gottago222, ncmxm and 2 others
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
They love to talk about the weather. The frigging weather. I'm losing my social mask, next time someone mentions the weather I'll freak out

• Yay!
Reactions: gottago222, GenesAndEnvironment and NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
They play horrible cringey drinking games like "Never have I ever" and bring up such topics as "Never have I ever had a one night stand. 😂🤣🤪😳" So funny and edgy. Bonus points if done in a vacation rental home shared with other NT friends.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Rogue Proxy