Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Never achieved a damn thing in my life, but 10k likes on a ctb forum has to be worth something. No, you say? Bite me.

Memes, videos, jokes and shitposts encouraged.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Antigonish, Brick In The Wall and 22 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Congrats! Let me be your 10 001!

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is very impressive. Congratulations. You are clearly very well liked on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Manaaja and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I have always wanted to say this but I like your join date. You're one day older than me oniichan.

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3, Snake of Eden and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have always wanted to say this but I like your join date. You're one day older than me oniichan.
Very interesting. One day (presumably tomorrow) you'll know what it's like to carry this much SS experience on your back. Until then, sit back and learn, young Padawan.

Right, it's time for the alcolol. Anyone else drinking with me today on this boring Sunday? I have wine and vodka, I should be good to go.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, newave3, motyxia and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Very interesting. One day (presumably tomorrow) you'll know what it's like to carry this much SS experience on your back. Until then, sit back and learn, young Padawan.

Right, it's time for the alcolol. Anyone else drinking with me today on this boring Sunday? I have wine and vodka, I should be good to go.
Hahaha! XD I have always thought you have a great sense of humor!

"alcolol" HAHAHAHAHA! How about alcolmao? ;P I don't have any drinks in my fridge right now, not even a lemonade.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, newave3, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Hahaha! XD I have always thought you have a great sense of humor!

"alcolol" HAHAHAHAHA! How about alcolmao? ;P I don't have any drinks in my fridge right now, not even a lemonade.

Thanks brother, you always seemed like someone I would get on well with.

What's that? You have no booze so have a few more on your behalf? Don't mind if I do.

@Manaaja I bet you remember this one. Command and Conquer - no way you didn't play it.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: newave3, BitterlyAlive_ and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

What's that? You have no booze so have a few more on your behalf? Don't mind if I do.
We are birds of a feather.

Of course! Go and celebrate!

• Love
Reactions: newave3, BitterlyAlive_ and Angst Filled Fuck Up
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Yoooo congrats on 10k likes. I always smile when I see your posts because of Dolan LOL

• Yay!
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yoooo congrats on 10k likes. I always smile when I see your posts because of Dolan LOL

And to think one person called my avatar creepy. They just don't understand.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, BitterlyAlive_ and bed
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
And to think one person called my avatar creepy. They just don't understand.
Agreed :)) :hug:

Also I have some alcohol so shit. Let's celebrate

• Yay!
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Agreed :)) :hug:

Also I have some alcohol so shit. Let's celebrate
Yes, let's. I almost feel bad you're saddled with me since Manaaja took off, but people have stuff to do, I understand (not really). What are you drinking?

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Yes, let's. I almost feel bad you're saddled with me since Manaaja took off, but people have stuff to do, I understand (not really). What are you drinking?
Disaronno. My favorite. Just chugged about 6 shots. I think that's enough for tonight tho

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: newave3, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Passersby
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Congratulations! Cheers to 10K likes!

Myfavoritememeisdonalddrinkingsoda 87a4f710e2a725b8e3b98dd095d0fe2f

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Disaronno. My favorite. Just chugged about 6 shots. I think that's enough for tonight tho

You're so classy! Don't I feel like a commoner with my watermelon Truly that I found lurking down by the vegetables. Gosh, I hope I don't throw up later. That'll put me off watermelon for life. That would make me sad.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3 and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
You're so classy! Don't I feel like a commoner with my watermelon Truly that I found lurking down by the vegetables. Gosh, I hope I don't throw up later. That'll put me off watermelon for life. That would make me sad.
Oh please. Disaronno just gets me drunk quicker and it's easier on my stomach. :pfff: I hope you don't get sick later too. How much have you had?

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
  • Yay!
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
My posts are still super coherent so probably not enough.

Thanks! You have my word I will never boop the snoot. I'm not sure what either of those are, but that only makes me more sure I won't do it.
Okay I may drink more. Fuck it!!! And I think bopping is when you touch someone's nose with your finger
Siberian Husky Dog GIF by Gone to the Snow Dogs

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, newave3 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Okay I may drink more. Fuck it!!! And I think bopping is when you touch someone's nose with your finger
Siberian Husky Dog GIF by Gone to the Snow Dogs

Aha! So like, don't touch the crocodile on the snout. That makes sense to me, doesn't seem like a great method, although the "death roll" sounds mildly intriguing.

And you be careful! I'm a lost cause tonight but I won't be responsible for the state of your liver in the morning.

• Yay!
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Aha! So like, don't touch the crocodile on the snout. That makes sense to me, doesn't seem like a great method, although the "death roll" sounds mildly intriguing.

And you be careful! I'm a lost cause tonight but I won't be responsible for the state of your liver in the morning.
I'll be fine. Although if you're a lost cause then I'm a lost cause. Fuck tonight wheee

• Yay!
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
  • Yay!
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
GIF by Dyanapyehchek

So what are you up to, @Angst Filled Fuck Up

Last edited:
  • Love
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
That's awesome! Congrats on the 10k likes :)

• Love
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I love your posts @Angst Filled Fuck Up. I can't drink alcohol, but I will pop a few extra Xanax in your honor.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, patheticpartner and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Thanks! You have my word I will never boop the snoot. I'm not sure what either of those are, but that only makes me more sure I won't do it.
Boop the snoot—to gently touch or tap another being's nose or snout (stylised as 'snoot'). A cute sign of affection.

Doesn't just apply to cute animals, though. The gharial (a type of crocodile) in my pfp is what I would call, a 'murder log' with a deceptively 'boop-able' nose. The males have a bump at the tip of their snouts, which they use to tell the ladies "I'm single, and ready to mingle."

Don't be giving me ideas, man!
Main qimg 4c023c92e12ba50ea1e0323021b84f76

Not a 'death-by-snoot-booping', but here's what happens when you 'poke a stick at a grizzly bear'. Close enough.
Tumblr mdrg02Z9ju1qz9y4ko1 500

Thanks to you, I got to know Dolan Duck. The memes are hilarious :pfff:
ZomboMeme 25102021183016

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Angst Filled Fuck Up and newave3
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Man you always crack me up with your posts @Angst Filled Fuck Up

Congratulations, you're a valuable member here.

• Yay!
Reactions: Manaaja, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Thank you my lovely friends. I am never drinking again though. Well, not for like three days.

Reactions: Manaaja
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Why not dead yet? Still need to get 100 000 likes.

1486686516316 2

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

@Manaaja I bet you remember this one. Command and Conquer - no way you didn't play it.

Command and Conquer?! Now that was a great game! I played so much of Command and Conquer Red Alert back in the day. Even spent days making custom maps. I still remember that one game that I had to surrender. My enemies were still alive, but I only had a submarine, and I couldn't build or buy anything with just a submarine. A cruel loss. I never played the campaign past the second mission because I was young and didn't know English so I had no idea what to do. But I always bought lots of dogs and that's why I still love German Shepherds! Helped me win many wars by eating the enemy soldiers! But then for some reason the dogs lost to tanks, as a kid I felt it was unfair that a few Medium tanks could kill all my doggies, but then I learned to buy Heavy tanks instead of dogs and could take my revenge. I wonder if it's because of that game that I really love tanks.

Good music! Thanks for linking! Now I really want to play again. I almost bought the remake/remaster too, but then I thought I could save money and play the original.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up