On a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that you are going to commit suicide?

• Total voters
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I'm at 9 to 10

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Surai, geogaddi_676, wren-briar and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
10/10

Means shotgun 10/10

My logical self: 10/10

Si?

Me Ability: never been able to do anything.

Me brainwashed self : all kinds of ridiculous meaningless addictions that I need to quit now like youttube

But I need to get my logical self to win and suicide asap . I have faith in my logical self

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Demian, divinemistress36, wren-briar and 3 others
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Jul 11, 2024
5/10 (I don't want to live or die).

• Hugs
Reactions: denjiwillsaveme, Demian, geogaddi_676 and 3 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

• Hugs
Reactions: denjiwillsaveme, Demian and wren-briar
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
When I was still trying hanging, it was like a 3/10. My desire to die was usually around 9.5 or 10, but my certainty that I'd be able to pull it off was very low. Now that I've switched to SN, I am damn near certain I can do it now (9/10). It's infinitely easier of a method, and my desire to no longer exist has not waned. I'm ready for this to all be over and bow out of this stupid game.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Demian, wren-briar and 2 others
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
When I was still trying hanging, it was like a 3/10. My desire to die was usually around 9.5 or 10, but my certainty that I'd be able to pull it off was very low. Now that I've switched to SN, I am damn near certain I can do it now (9/10). It's infinitely easier of a method, and my desire to no longer exist has not waned. I'm ready for this to all be over and bow out of this stupid game.
I'm the same. I have Sn with 98% purity. All I need is the Propanolol and the Metoclopramide and then I'll set a date to drink the SN.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wren-briar and Plato'sCaveDweller
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case wish I was already gone, I wish I had the means to painlessly free myself from this existence, I suffer so much from how I cannot just find true peace from this painful, torturous existence that only ever caused me to suffer and was always so burdensome. To never exist again is all I hope and wish for, I'd never wish for existence, rather I just wish to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep to finally forget about the cruelty of existence, it's horrific to me how one can suffer so immensely for so long with no limit as to how much agony they feel, I never should have suffered at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: geogaddi_676, Plato'sCaveDweller, wren-briar and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
6-7. Seems more likely than unlikely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Demian
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
it depends...over a period of 20 years: 10/10 over a period of 10 years: 8/10 over a period of 5 zns: 7/10 over a period of one year: 5/10

• Hugs
geogaddi_676

geogaddi_676

Jul 12, 2023
Probably about a 5. My heart/gut wants to go but I know my brain will rationalise and try and talk me out of it. It seems all downhill from here though.

• Hugs
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
In general, I have planned CTB for a long time. I will hit a wall soon, so I will have no other choice, so I choose 10.

But sometimes at night I think about my upcoming CTB and the fact that I plan to kill myself is abstract to me.
My brain cannot accept the near future.

My current life is all I know. When I drink SN I will most likely lose everything and... well, who knows what happens next.
It can always be worse. I hope that will not be the case in this case.
Maybe I will be positively surprised and regret killing myself so late ;).

• Hugs
PlannedforPeru

PlannedforPeru

SaSu. Lurker
Sep 21, 2024
An 8 on account of not knowing how intense my SI will be when the bus arrives. I already bought all of my shit necessary for the plan and am self-sabotaging deliberately. I usually plan how the next few months are going to look but I honestly don't have a clue what this November is gonna look like should I not CTB.