• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
Don't get me wrong. If I had enough money, I'd buy 2 bottles. But for me, every dollar counts.

I've been looking at many threads, reading hundreds of comments. My mind jumps from '1 bottle. No, 2 bottles'. I'm so anxious.

If we take a look at reliable sources:

1. Exit says 1 bottle is enough in most cases:

' In the vast majority of cases, one bottle (100ml @ 60mg/ml) of veterinary Nembutal will always be satisfactory and lead to a peaceful death, usually in ~1 - 2 hours. However, there is a small group (estimated at <1%) who may exhibit a prolonged comatose phase before death (sometimes up to 24 hours). Outright 'failures' remain extremely rare. Indeed, all of the reported failures investigated by Exit were associated with early discovery and subsequent medical intervention. This emphasizes the need for careful selection of the place of death. '

2. BUT!! This guy Dereck Humphry claims complete opposite! He also insists on taking antiemetics while Exit states they are not necessary.

He says:
' Some reports claim one bottle is enough. True, one bottle of veterinary Nembutal (6 gms) will end the life of a frail, elderly person already close to death, but a physically strong person, healthy in all ways except their terminal illness (for instance, brain cancer) it is necessary for the person wishing be certain to die to drink two bottles of it (12 gms). '

Link:

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, bad luck, lmon and 8 others
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
1 bottle is enough for most. I'll be ingesting two bottles though, to speed up the process.

An AE is not necessary to CTB. It seems the reason an AE is used is due to pre-existing conditions causing nausea so it makes sense to use one in these cases. There was a thread here showcasing that out of 60+ cases of ingesting N, 20 of those people did not use an AE. All CTB. An AE is just an extra precaution.

• Hugs
Reactions: lmon, dyingalone123, RainAndSadness and 3 others
starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
1 bottle is enough for most. I'll be ingesting two bottles though, to speed up the process.

An AE is not necessary to CTB. It seems the reason an AE is used is due to pre-existing conditions causing nausea so it makes sense to use one in these cases. There was a thread here showcasing that out of 60+ cases of ingesting N, 20 of those people did not use an AE. All CTB. An AE is just an extra precaution.
Hm.. Then why are there two completely different opinions? I know people here don't have the answer and I'm not expecting them to. I just really need to get this right.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123, PeacefulTonic and Dead Meat
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Hm.. Then why are there two completely different opinions? I know people here don't have the answer and I'm not expecting them to. I just really need to get this right.
Idk. I feel like the only info you can realistically rely on is that 6g of N is above the ld50.

Reactions: dyingalone123 and PeacefulTonic
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
After reading a lot of these comments I don't trust the conflicting information; particularly him stating you should take an anti emetic every hour for 6-8h and claims this won't cause problems.

Edit: My recommendation is if you can afford 2 bottles, get two. It will speed up the process and if you are worried about different opinions then going with more should put your mind at ease (same as me). Also chasing it with some strong alcohol will also speed the process (just keep the volume low)

One last note - Metoclopramide speeds up gastric emptying which is a big plus and is why its used as the anti-emetic of choice with MAID in Canada

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lmon, Wrennie, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
D

D2021

Looking for info
Oct 28, 2021
Don't get me wrong. If I had enough money, I'd buy 2 bottles. But for me, every dollar counts.

I've been looking at many threads, reading hundreds of comments. My mind jumps from '1 bottle. No, 2 bottles'. I'm so anxious.

If we take a look at reliable sources:

1. Exit says 1 bottle is enough in most cases:

' In the vast majority of cases, one bottle (100ml @ 60mg/ml) of veterinary Nembutal will always be satisfactory and lead to a peaceful death, usually in ~1 - 2 hours. However, there is a small group (estimated at <1%) who may exhibit a prolonged comatose phase before death (sometimes up to 24 hours). Outright 'failures' remain extremely rare. Indeed, all of the reported failures investigated by Exit were associated with early discovery and subsequent medical intervention. This emphasizes the need for careful selection of the place of death. '

2. BUT!! This guy Dereck Humphry claims complete opposite! He also insists on taking antiemetics while Exit states they are not necessary.

He says:
' Some reports claim one bottle is enough. True, one bottle of veterinary Nembutal (6 gms) will end the life of a frail, elderly person already close to death, but a physically strong person, healthy in all ways except their terminal illness (for instance, brain cancer) it is necessary for the person wishing be certain to die to drink two bottles of it (12 gms). '

Link:
Bro can I send you my email to talk about some ideas?

starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
Bro can I send you my email to talk about some ideas?
No. You told someone to find Jesus under their post. Not a fan of that.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Luu, Of The Universe, Talvikki and 7 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
One bottle might be enough if you're not overweight, use meto, and potentiate with benzos and alcohol after. I'm personally going to use two cause I don't want to fail

• Hugs
Reactions: liberty_222, Dead Meat, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
One bottle might be enough if you're not overweight, use meto, and potentiate with benzos and alcohol after. I'm personally going to use two cause I don't want to fail
Do many people fail with N? Failing concerns me

• Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123 and Dead Meat
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Do many people fail with N? Failing concerns me
Failures are extremely rare with N, as long as someone gives themselves enough time not to be found

Reactions: dyingalone123, bed, Dead Meat and 1 other person
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Is 9-10 hours enough time?
It should be for most people but I believe 24 hours is recommended, in case you happen to be one of the rare people who fall into an extended coma

Reactions: lmon, dyingalone123, Dead Meat and 2 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

Yeah why risk it? My regimen will be fasting for 12 hours. 30mg Meto 1 hour before with some light crackers or biscuits. Two bottles of N decanted into a large mug. After the N, a shot or two of Balvenie scotch.

Do you think benzos are necessary?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, lmon, Lost Magic and 2 others
starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
I'm underweight, bmi 17.

N is the gold standard but I can't stop thinking about failed attemtps. There's at least 4 of them on this site. And not everyone reports their failure.

Plus, I can't find proper EU Meto source. Inhousepharmacy doesn't deliver to my country. If anyone has another source, pls pm me.

Btw, yesterday I had the worst caffeine withdrawal. I didn't drink my morning coffee, after two hours my head started hurting + nausea. I had to take ibuprofen to fall asleep. Now I have to gradually reduce the amount of coffee I drink. Cuz if I fast before N (hence not consume caffeine), I would feel even more shittier.

Reactions: liberty_222 and PeacefulTonic
J

Jorgel1288

Nov 13, 2021
Hi, I'm new here, I am from Mexico and I have four bottles of N. I spent some months searching for it, but I wasn't searching in the right places. Until I did. I am overweight and since each bottle costed me $30 dollars, I bought four. My plan is to drink 3. And I have been using the fourth one to try get myself used to the flavor, which is horrible. Has anyone tried N?

Reactions: liberty_222 and PeacefulTonic
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I have 2 bottles but am considering just drinking 1 or maybe 1.5 because of how hard it was for me to overcome SI and drink 2 bottles during my first N attempt, I know it might seem silly to others but for me the taste was so foul that I think every milliliter less that I won't have to drink will help. Also I am underweight, 5'9"-5'10" in height and weigh 40kg(female) so I hope this will help too. I'm still undecided however.

Ps. I've already gotten a shit ton of judgement from fellow users on here for this so no need for anyone else to add to it, I've heard it all already:)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Talvikki, dyingalone123, PeacefulTonic and 5 others
J

Jorgel1288

Nov 13, 2021
Also to answer your question, I have read that one bottle won't do. You Will have to drink 2 to be sure.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
For a person weighing 90 kg and 1.90, would that be 2 or 3 bottles?

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I have 2 bottles but am considering just drinking 1 or maybe 1.5 because of how hard it was for me to overcome SI and drink 2 bottles during my first N attempt, I know it might seem silly to others but for me the taste was so foul that I think every milliliter less that I won't have to drink will help. Also I am underweight, 5'9"-5'10" in height and weigh 40kg(female) so I hope this will help too. I'm still undecided however.

Ps. I've already gotten a shit ton of judgement from fellow users on here for this so no need for anyone else to add to it, I've heard it all already:)

Losthopex, can I ask why you failed with N?

Reactions: xLosthopex
deathgripsme

deathgripsme

There is another world
Oct 26, 2021
I wish I could get / afford N to the UK

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Losthopex, can I ask why you failed with N?
It wasn't the N itself that failed, I only took one sip and then my SI kicked in really badly and I panicked and couldn't drink it

• Hugs
Reactions: setup, PeacefulTonic, Dead Meat and 1 other person
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i would go with 2 reguardless of your weight just to be sure.

starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021

Are you planning on using antiemetics?

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I'm underweight, bmi 17.

N is the gold standard but I can't stop thinking about failed attemtps. There's at least 4 of them on this site. And not everyone reports their failure.

Plus, I can't find proper EU Meto source. Inhousepharmacy doesn't deliver to my country. If anyone has another source, pls pm me.

Btw, yesterday I had the worst caffeine withdrawal. I didn't drink my morning coffee, after two hours my head started hurting + nausea. I had to take ibuprofen to fall asleep. Now I have to gradually reduce the amount of coffee I drink. Cuz if I fast before N (hence not consume caffeine), I would feel even more shittier.
Is there really 4 failures? Do you know why? We're they found and saved?

Reactions: lmon
starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
Is there really 4 failures? Do you know why? We're they found and saved?
I can't find all threads but here's one of them:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-lethal-is-nembutal.72620/#post-1319369

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
So the people who survived either didn't take enough or used powdered N (purity uncertain). 2 bottles of N (13g) should be plenty. You can always potentiate it with benzos and alcohol. The PPH actually recommends drinking some alcohol with N to speed things up.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, xLosthopex and sadnurse
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Yeah why risk it? My regimen will be fasting for 12 hours. 30mg Meto 1 hour before with some light crackers or biscuits. Two bottles of N decanted into a large mug. After the N, a shot or two of Balvenie scotch.

Do you think benzos are necessary?
I've been taking benzos to sleep for a little over a month now, so I feel I need to take some for sure. I can't taper off or else I just won't be able to sleep. And I don't want to risk an extended coma phase. Shitty situation

Reactions: tryingtoescape and bed
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Hi, I'm new here, I am from Mexico and I have four bottles of N. I spent some months searching for it, but I wasn't searching in the right places. Until I did. I am overweight and since each bottle costed me $30 dollars, I bought four. My plan is to drink 3. And I have been using the fourth one to try get myself used to the flavor, which is horrible. Has anyone tried N?
Where did you get N for $30 a bottle?I heard that mexican people can't get that from pharmacy either.

J

Jorgel1288

Nov 13, 2021
Where did you get N for $30 a bottle?I heard that mexican people can't get that from pharmacy either.

I was able to meet someone that distributes medicines to vet stores. $30 is the real price for vets who Buy it and use it for animal purposes. Also I never said that I wanted it for commiting ctb. I learned that if I said that no one was going to sell it to me. So my story was that I wanted it because we run a fundation where we help sick dogs and other animals. And it worked.