• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Today, March 7th, is my last day on earth. Assuming I go through with my plan, which I'm assuming I will. I've had a crazy past week, I have gone from high mania to the depths of my depression within hours. I'm not happy unless I am on Adderall. As much as I do not want to leave the ones I love, I just have to accept that things will always be this way for me.

I'm always going to be this awkward guy who can't talk to people for shit, always the more unattractive guy, the guy no one notices. I am done being pissed off and angry at not only the world for the cards I was dealt but other people for being hypocritical, immature, getting up in my face. I'm done with the guilt I have for so many of my words and actions. I'm done with the stress of building the future I'll never have.

I'm going to CTB around sunset tomorrow. If it's okay to say, my method will be jumping.

I don't know what's going to happen after death. At the very least, I hope I'm at peace.

I'll probably log in once more, confirming if I'm serious, and if I am I will make a goodbye thread.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeAfterDeath00, Time, A_Poetic_Death and 26 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I wish you didn't have to suffer so much that you are making this decision, but if getting on the bus is the right decision for you, then I hope it brings you the peace you need. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: akrasia, highlyvolatile and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I wish you didn't have to suffer so much that you are making this decision, but if getting on the bus is the right decision for you, then I hope it brings you the peace you need. Good luck.
Thank you :heart:

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Wishing you the very best with everything :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Largeletters
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Sending big hugs and lots of love your way. ♡♡ Hoping for the best!

• Hugs
popo

popo

Jul 12, 2018
Any reason on why you had chosen jumping over other methods such as partial?

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry life is so bad for you.:hug: If you kept taking Adderall would you want to live?

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sending lots of love. If you want to talk we are here. :heart:

• Love
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Any reason on why you had chosen jumping over other methods such as partial?
The way I see it, if I jump, I'm more in control of my decision. Plus, I'm pretty sure it'll work because people in my town have died that way.
Also, I am going to put one last post on my social media on the top of the building posting a small note.

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I wish you all the best and I hope everything goes well for you. ❤️

• Love
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry life is so bad for you.:hug: If you kept taking Adderall would you want to live?
Don't be sorry, it's no one's fault but mine, if even that. Thank you for your kindness and sympathy, though :hug: and no, I doubt it, because it's artificial happiness, it's the inability to sit still, my mind jumping around, having energy. It's not really related to loving being alive and not thinking in-depth about suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cjaf and Nem
popo

popo

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, I don't doubt that it'll work if you land on your head. It's too messy for me I guess so my method of choice is SN.

Also, what kind of post are you planning to post BTW?

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Sending lots of love. If you want to talk we are here. :heart:
Thank you :heart: I don't have much to talk about, only that I'm scared that I won't go through with it, and I'll have to avoid this site like a coward even if I post my goodbye thread. Although, I'll probably post my goodbye thread from mobile when I'm moments away so I'm absolutely sure. I'm also scared about leaving the ones I love, I'm scared about leaving my girlfriend who says I'm the best thing in her life. I'm going to make sure my friends, who have met her a few times, take care of her and make sure she isn't lonely. That's my dying wish from them- that, and to make sure none of them CTB either.
I wish you all the best and I hope everything goes well for you. ❤
Thank you :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
popo

popo

Jul 12, 2018
I don't have much to talk about, only that I'm scared that I won't go through with it, and I'll have to avoid this site like a coward even if I post my goodbye thread.

Just remember that CTB-ing is completely your choice and you should only do it when your mind is truly ready. Don't be ashamed to back out if you change your mind.

Reactions: Pupu and Largeletters
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Hope you go in peace.

• Love
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah, I don't doubt that it'll work if you land on your head. It's too messy for me I guess so my method of choice is SN.

Also, what kind of post are you planning to post BTW?
I've never really been into the idea of SN for myself, but I hope if you go through with that or not, you find what you're looking for.

If you mean the post on my social media I previously mentioned to you, I'm probably going to post a photo of the sky, something showing where I am, as I don't want to really make a seemingly "empty" threat. I know that sounds cruel, but I want something kind of... confirming(?) my death if that makes sense. As for the caption I wrote it out, it's just a quote about leaving that I've always found to be beautiful, and an apology.
Just remember that CTB-ing is completely your choice and you should only do it when your mind is truly ready. Don't be ashamed to back out if you change your mind.
Thank you, that really reassures me. I doubt anyone on this site would degrade anyone for not going through with it, but still, you never know how some people are on here among all the nice ones.
Hope you go in peace.
Thank you, Indieblue. You, and everyone on this site, really, as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Indieblue
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Please don't feel like you have to avoid this site if you don't go through with it. Everyone is living at their own pace, and you can change your mind as much as you want. It's completely fine if you do, I will respect you.
:hug:

• Love
Reactions: LastRide and Largeletters
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
b.t.w. I have some general notes on delayed emails here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sending-delayed-scheduled-messages-goodbye-notes-etc.32532/

Also, on social media, just in case you change your mind at the last minute, don't post anything too "irreversible", unless you have some method of doing a delayed posting that can be cancelled.

If you change your mind, there will be no shame, and you'll be fully welcome here !

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Thank you :heart: I don't have much to talk about, only that I'm scared that I won't go through with it, and I'll have to avoid this site like a coward even if I post my goodbye thread.
I'm so sorry. Just remember that it's nobody's choice but your own. It's your life, and this is the most important decision you'll make. It can't be undone, so you should be completely sure it's right for you.

There is nothing at all to be ashamed of if you change your mind and come back. Plenty of people do, and I've never seen anyone be unkind about it.

Reactions: Lostandfound7
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
i wish u peace:(♡

• Love
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I hope you have an anxiety free decision regardless of the choice you make
Peace/hugs❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope you find your peace. -hugs-

Also, are you willing to share the quote you would like to write on your social media? I would love to hear it ❤️

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry it has come to this, my honey..But if u change ur mind, we will b right here waiting to love on u and embrace u...Sending love:heart:

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I wish you all the very best my friend, for your journey ahead.
Surrounding you with love and peace.
And a huge hug ❤❤

E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Today, March 7th, is my last day on earth. Assuming I go through with my plan, which I'm assuming I will. I've had a crazy past week, I have gone from high mania to the depths of my depression within hours. I'm not happy unless I am on Adderall. As much as I do not want to leave the ones I love, I just have to accept that things will always be this way for me.

So, you serve from ADD/ADHD? You used the word mania to depression, so you suffer from bipolar whatever?

I'm always going to be this awkward guy who can't talk to people for shit, always the more unattractive guy, the guy no one notices. I am done being pissed off and angry at not only the world for the cards I was dealt but other people for being hypocritical, immature, getting up in my face. I'm done with the guilt I have for so many of my words and actions. I'm done with the stress of building the future I'll never have.

Don't make this decision based on other people action towards you. Most people aren't shit. People exist out here you can be friends with. You found SS. Surround yourself with people who are doing things with their lives.

Soraa

Soraa

Feb 27, 2020
I'm sorry this life has not been good to you and I'm sorry for you pain. I wish you peace with whatever decision you make <3

• Love
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry this life has not been good to you and I'm sorry for you pain. I wish you peace with whatever decision you make <3
Thank you Soraa, and to you as well :heart:
So, you serve from ADD/ADHD? You used the word mania to depression, so you suffer from bipolar whatever?

Don't make this decision based on other people action towards you. Most people aren't shit. People exist out here you can be friends with. You found SS. Surround yourself with people who are doing things with their lives.
I deal with inattentive ADHD. I am not sure I have bipolar, but I do experience symptoms of mania and short term happiness, yes.
Also, my decision is not based on other people's actions. I wouldn't kill myself out of spite and anger towards other people. I have been thinking about suicide for years and years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
I'm sorry life has treated you this way, sending you love whatever happens :heart: we are here with you.

• Love