• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
literally cant even fucking butter toast correctly, a job id let my fucking newborn do!

every single fucking time i go to get a bagel, it cant be anymore fucked up. typically piled up in the middle.
this time, there was enough for 2 bagels on ONE. thats a fucking gross amount to bite into, just fucking gross. and only ONE side had cream cheese on it. HOW THE HELL DO YOU HALF ASS SOMETHING THAT FUCKING BADLY!!!!!??? I HOPE YOURE NOT FUCKING GETTING PAID FOR YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOURE NOT FUCKING DOING IT!!!!!

i dont give a fuck about my recovery, i cant handle this much stupidity. the amount of stupid people in this world is way too fucking high and i dont want to be apart of all this god damn bullshit!!!!! someone please fucking shoot me!!! it would be my salvation!

Last edited: