• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Okay so I still can't believe what happened but I just got fired today.
I did nothing wrong, work was the part of my life that somehow I didn't ruin, because I knew how valuable it was. I made more than enough money and I didn't have to worry that much about anything. I had shelter, I had food, I had clothes, I had psychological support and all that stuff that an average person needs.
They fired me just like that, with not much of an explanation, they just had to fire someone because they didn't have the money to afford maintaining their employment.
I was one of the candidates for next month's employee of the month but 🤡 I guess I'm not anymore…
And I guess that if I'm no good friend or sister or daughter compared to how good I was at my job, and somehow they will manage to keep it going without me, I'm not really important to anyone else, too. Or I just seem to be. And eventually everyone will be fine without me 🤷🏼‍♀️ They don't really care, they just were raised to believe that they care. I don't know.

I don't know what to do now to be honest. I know I will be watched a lot now so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to ctb anytime soon, plus I care a lot about what I leave my friends with and I know they care about me a lot and I don't want them to blame themselves for not being enough of a support, BUT for god sakes how on earth is that possible that I got so randomly fired on the same day when my antiemetics arrive to a pick up point? I'm an atheist, nor do I believe in astrology or anything but this seems like some sort of a sign to me.
Okay so I still can't believe what happened but I just got fired today.
I did nothing wrong, work was the part of my life that somehow I didn't ruin, because I knew how valuable it was. I made more than enough money and I didn't have to worry that much about anything. I had shelter, I had food, I had clothes, I had psychological support and all that stuff that an average person needs.
They fired me just like that, with not much of an explanation, they just had to fire someone because they didn't have the money to afford maintaining their employment.
I was one of the candidates for next month's employee of the month but 🤡 I guess I'm not anymore…
And I guess that if I'm no good friend or sister or daughter compared to how good I was at my job, and somehow they will manage to keep it going without me, I'm not really important to anyone else, too. Or I just seem to be. And eventually everyone will be fine without me 🤷🏼‍♀️ They don't really care, they just were raised to believe that they care. I don't know.

I don't know what to do now to be honest. I know I will be watched a lot now so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to ctb anytime soon, plus I care a lot about what I leave my friends with and I know they care about me a lot and I don't want them to blame themselves for not being enough of a support, BUT for god sakes how on earth is that possible that I got so randomly fired on the same day when my antiemetics arrive to a pick up point? I'm an atheist, nor do I believe in astrology or anything but this seems like some sort of a sign to me.
Oh and I almost forgot to add that these motherfuckers are lucky I already preordered Hit Me Hard and Soft!!! I would snap

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
If the company is downsizing, don't they owe you three months worth of your salary? And what are the laws in your country, can't you just sue them? Without some cold hard evidence, they should not be able to win the case. If they are looking to save some money, it might be cheaper to keep you.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
If the company is downsizing, don't they owe you three months worth of your salary? And what are the laws in your country, can't you just sue them? Without some cold hard evidence, they should not be able to win the case. If they are looking to save some money, it might be cheaper to keep you.
Yeah, they will pay me 3x salary but my friend is currently looking for a job and I know it's really difficult, everyone is downsizing…
Plus I really loved that job, I was one of the best in my team and after a year it finally became calm, I started feeling better

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Sorry to hear that :'(life has a way of throwing bricks at us when we are already down.

• Hugs
Reactions: dinosavr