• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

toomuchpain

Jul 29, 2018
I might never be able to do it otherwise. No, I don't care about the cop's feelings. It takes a special kind of mindset to want to become a cop in the first place, I know their kind.
Anyone interested in joining me? I am in Europe. We can use toy guns. I have a car.
I would prefer an antinatalist, regardless of the gender, but please be over 25.

Reactions: Samuel, Strumgewehr, ReleaseMe and 2 others
T

toomuchpain

Jul 29, 2018
This is a throw away account, in case I don't reply, you can comment here and I will contact you from my main one.

P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
this is stupid idea You can be incarcerated and end up being lock up for many years.

Better is to find a different method

Reactions: BurningLights, comfortablydumb, Tiburcio and 4 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
What if they just shoot your ankle? That happened to one guy and now he's in prison for 10 years LOL

Reactions: Smilla, skitliv, Tiburcio and 1 other person
T

toomuchpain

Jul 29, 2018
I would take prison over this life. All life is a prison.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I might never be able to do it otherwise. No, I don't care about the cop's feelings. It takes a special kind of mindset to want to become a cop in the first place, I know their kind.
Anyone interested in joining me? I am in Europe. We can use toy guns. I have a car.
I would prefer an antinatalist, regardless of the gender, but please be over 25.
If it doesn't go as planned you could end up surviving and paralyzed. If i had a car i would drive it off a large cliff instead.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

toomuchpain

Jul 29, 2018
If it doesn't go as planned you could end up surviving and paralyzed. If i had a car i would drive it off a large cliff instead.
I could survive with the airbags..

Reactions: Strumgewehr
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I could survive with the airbags..
True I personally don't give a damn about cops either. I live in a large so I know what scumbags they are. It's gonna take some guts to pull it off. Just know that if you survive you're looking at a slew of charges if you survive.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and lv-gras
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I assume you're not trolling about this method. I'm against *any* kind of violence.
The easiest you can do is to act like a crazy jihadist in a public place.
Cops these days are easily triggered by that. Based on news reports, they rarely
leave the suspect alive.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018

This is an objectively terrible idea. It has an extremely low likelihood of success. Doubt anyone will be interested in such a farce, and good for them.

Reactions: Comatose11, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 3 others
Peekaf

Peekaf

Dem Bones
Jul 8, 2018
My only advice is to give them no choice. I don't know how the police operate in Europe but you can be killed by Police in America for next to nothing. I've also considered this method

Reactions: Comatose11 and toomuchpain
C

Christoph

Jul 28, 2018
If you create a setting a setting that indicates to the police that they have no choice, you will most likely be fatally shot. If you were an officer and could say you 'had no choice', it frees up any guilt that comes with dumping a full magazine into somebody's chest and head.

Similar to other peoples comments, you could be unfortunately shot, and survive. The benefit of control and prediction is no longer yours. Its not like there are reports, or reviews of people being shot multiple times in the genitals, and either being alive long enough to say 'damn' or dying shortly after. As a guy, I'd not want my balls and penis shot and blown up/off. Not a choice experience?

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
If you create a setting a setting that indicates to the police that they have no choice, you will most likely be fatally shot. If you were an officer and could say you 'had no choice', it frees up any guilt that comes with dumping a full magazine into somebody's chest and head.

Did you not read the original post? He says he's in Europe. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

No country in Europe has the insane police and gun cultures of the US. No country in Europe is as cool about police officers going apeshit with guns. There's plenty of impunity for police here as well, of course. But suicide by cop is not plausible like in the US.

Reactions: Smilla and skitliv
T

toomuchpain

Jul 29, 2018
Did you not read the original post? He says he's in Europe. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

No country in Europe has the insane police and gun cultures of the US. No country in Europe is as cool about police officers going apeshit with guns. There's plenty of impunity for police here as well, of course. But suicide by cop is not plausible like in the US.
And what exactly are they going to do? Eat doughnuts while I act dangerous with a gun?

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Where I live, they try to shoot you non-fatally and they would give you a lot of jail time instead.
So no, this is not a method for me.

Reactions: Tiburcio
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
This would leave you a high likely hood of being wounded and left with a worse situation with less options.

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
And what exactly are they going to do? Eat doughnuts while I act dangerous with a gun?

They'll probably try to de-escalate, and you can't know for sure that you'll be able to keep your nerve and resolve. Or they might shoot you in the gut and rush you to hospital.

Emptying a mag into someone is a quintessenially American cop thing to do. Your plan is extremely unrealistic.

Reactions: skitliv
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Could only work if you are able to convince cops of a solid impending menace, such as act of terrorism where you have an automatic weapon and / or grenades or such crazy thing...

Reactions: toomuchpain