• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
After having attempted by hanging unsuccessfully, I am considering buying SN now.

I was prescribed Risperidone as I had been hospitalised the last time and now have access to about 200 mg Risperidone at home. I remember reading somewhere that this medication can be used as an antiemetic when ctbing by SN. Do I remember this correctly or should I rather rely on Metoclopramide?

Help would be really appreciated.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Philipp_Mainländer1

Philipp_Mainländer1

May 2, 2024
Yeah, also curious about this. It was in Stan's Guide that he mentioned you can replace antiemetics with antipsychotics. Although I'm unsure how much risperidone I'm actually supposed to take. 200mg sounds like it could be enough because I only have 1mg pills unfortunately. He mentions '4,9 nM' for risperidone.

Reactions: DarknessInMe and dggtscccvfd
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I found a pretty interesting study stating antiemetic effects on cancer patients with opioid-induced nausea, but the number of people having been involved in this study was extremely low (n=20) and it was limited to opioids, so it will probably not help to answer the question.