• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
4 pm Fasting from food.

6 pm: take 1 x 10 mg Metoclopramide

11pm: 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide
400mg Propranolo (crushed together in water)

11:15 280 mg Ketamine (Oral lozenges)

11:40. 400mg Tagamet antacid

12:10 20ml (small amount) of liquid morphine + 50 mg crushed Diazapam

12:15: 400mg propranolol with drink through a straw. 50 ml water to19mg SN drink (135 lb female) have an extra glass of 19mg + propranolol amount available . (I have the proper digital scale). To offset salty water swish a small chocolate around my mouth, then spit out..
12:18: 430 mg crushed Diazapam & 20 mg Lorazapam in tiny drink of water
Lay back on right side. If I vomit, take 2nd glass.
If I cannot control vomiting and it is violent and profuse...when to abort mission? And I will just have to endure any severely uncomfortable sensations that may arise leading to 'success'...
I don't know how much longer I can stay on the planet in unbearable anguish. Might leave soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Esokabat, Unknown21 and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering and hope you find peace! Hopefully someone familiar with the method can advise.

There might be alternatives to aborting but the choice is yours as well. I am not sure of the impact of vomitting after a second glass, as even on the first glass it can still lead to a lethal result. To abort safely the best recourse is to call for an ambulance.

Reactions: wyo777, Praestat_Mori, Trakehner and 1 other person
Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
First, I know nothing of this method. I dismissed it earlier as having a fast heart rate is very hard for me to deal with and I cannot take meto, but am reconsidering. Is that why so much benzo's? Will the benzo's and morphine raise the risk of vomiting?

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
Well...anything is possible...the morphine is a tiny amount and the 'pre-SN benzo' amount is very small too.. hopefully to ease the terror....
The amount of benzos taken after the SN is what is recommended in PPeh.

Reactions: wyo777
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
The process is supposed to be aborted if you vomit a lot and are unable to drink another cup.

I don't think you will experience severe discomfort, since you will be consuming benzos and beta blockers, even if there are any they will be controlled by these medications.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and YosemiteGrrl
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I would ditch the ketamine if I were you. It seems extraneous and extraneous additions are to be avoided as much as possible. The morphine too maybe.

With adjustments, you could follow this user's protocol since she was successful.

But she took the main dose of benzos half an hour before the SN.

You should be knocked out pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Esokabat, Goku Black and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I would ditch the ketamine too it would impair your judgment to much

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Esokabat, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
I would ditch the ketamine too it would impair your judgment to much
Thank you. It's a relatively low dose of ketamine and I do have a tolerance for it...this would be in place of a more traditional pain killer.

M

mellie5

Mar 26, 2023
idk what happened to you and I hope you are well, whatever this means.

I took a look at your suggested plan that includes 400 mg propranolol. This is ofc a toxic and dangerous dosage as it can slow your heart very much (and mess up other things).

However this by itself this can make you sleepy/unconscious/light-headed fairly quickly, because the brain will receive less oxygen and is already low on sugar as you have been fasting.

So idk if that's a good plan, but I wish you again all the best :-)

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
M

mellie5

Mar 26, 2023
@YosemiteGrrl I was taking a look at your plan and it seems quite complicated. OK here metoclopramide is in fashion and we all want to use it as an anti-emetic (especially bcs tables with serious effects tend to contain emetics)

400 mg propranolol - not a good idea. I understand you want to mess up your heart, but 10*40mg tablets has minor effects, just enough to mess the plan. OK these tablets come from some old relative.

Then we have 280 mg Ketamine. This will annoy the propranolol bcs ketamine increases heart rate and blood pressure and causes this;

==Ketamine intoxication=
Impaired consciousness is the most common presentation; ketamine intoxicati7on may cause a range of central neurologic symptoms, most often depressed mental status, but also possibly mild agitation and hallucinations; mild tachycardia and hypertension often occur

Massive overdose can cause respiratory depression or apnea

Laryngospasm and heavy salivation may occur infrequently during intravenous use, even with standard doses; laryngospasm is rare and occurs most often in infants

Vertical or rotatory nystagmus may occur
======================
So at this point you might be dizzy, agitated, hallucinating and what is essentually having a panic attack

Depensing in how the lozenges work, you'll breathe less and can pass out again.

OK so then you tage Tagamet (cimetidine) as an antacid. However Tagamet takes 1 hour to work and works on the H2 receptor, and so:

Adverse effects:
1% to 10%: Central nervous system: Headache (2% to 4%), dizziness (1%), drowsiness (1%)
Endocrine & metabolic: Gynecomastia (≤4%)
Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea (1%)

but ok the percentages are small. Then we have liquid morphine. This is interesting, because it is rare. If you don't mind telling me, here or in PM, how come you have been prescribed liquid morphine. :-) 20 mg is actually the highest usually prescribed dose to patients in pain. But at this point, idk, the other medicine already caused some confusion. But 20 mg morphine can bring on that warm fuzzy morphine glow, make you so happy that the process stops here and you think wtf am I doing?

Finally SN. I just wonder why you all include antacids, SN is an alkali. I suppose it will react less. Hasn't the dosage been altered from the original plan? The second propranolol will also act cardiotoxic.

The diazepam and lorazepam at the end - massive dosage hoping to go quietly, equivalent to 630 mg diazepam. Bear in mind, though, that they need be immediate release. Crushing doesn't make them immediate release, because they might be bound with a molecule that causes slow release.

There is a chance that this plan will be hard to implement and that you will be a little impaired to carry it through. You also risk the effects of ketamine, which might even improve your mood so much, which will make you want to live.

I don't understand why the Tagamet but ok. Consider, however that everything you are taking is fighting against the metoclopramide.

If you actually manage not to vomit and the SN starts to act, your brain will receive less oxygen and might go into emergency mode, which is not pleasant (heart beating fast - the second propranolol takes fime to act -, deep frequent breats drowning style, then everything feeling ice-cold as blood pools to the heart and brain).

The benzos will act but once you are unconscious imho. Risks here: paradoxical reaction: you become superaware and superreactive to everything and that's when people call emergency services; extremely small but possible chance that the benzos trigger the drowning reflex: in the same way that a boy survived about one hour under ice-cold water, the benzos might reduce brain metabolism so much that it will consume much less oxygen and survive. Call it a "medically induced coma" if you want. Here the risk is organ damage.

Sorry if sound so negative but I tend to be scientific. I am quite curious about your availability of liquid morphine, because that's rare. You can swallow because you are eating tablets. They could be tritating it at the drop (sub-ml) level. Or you organised it :-D

If you don't mind, do write me a PM, I am curious about your situation. I checked around and I didn't find a post in which you talk about your situation.

Best hopes and wishes as always! :-)