• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anneko1014

Anneko1014

Apr 24, 2024
I'm planning to ctb in a few days (anniversary)!

I've already booked the same hotel as my boyfriend. I've prepared everything I need and wanted to share my plan, to make sure I didn't miss a single thing.

I'll arrive at 14:00 at the hotel. I have only 6 hours of being alone (everyone will think that I'm traveling back to my home by train). Little risky but for me it must be this day, this place. Same couch he died on. I'm happy that I have his clothes and I can die wearing them, they still smell just like him. I also prepared music that is special for us, his voice messages and things that bring back memories. It'll be a really peaceful day.

00:00 Stop eating
10:00 Stop drinking
14:00 600mg Ibuprofen and also prepare SN drink (3x 20g/35ml)
14:15 3x10mg Metoclopramide
14:30 2x Antacid (Pantoprazole)
15:00 1x SN drink and more if I vomit (I take a plastic bag, cuz nobody wants a mess!) Lay on the couch and experience death just like him.

I'd prefer to do it at midnight just like him, but unfortunately I just can't.

My last question is: should I consume the smallest amount of water possible when taking Ibuprofen and Antacid? I'm a bit concerned about vomiting.

• Hugs
Reactions: toms_space_station, wCvML2, divinemistress36 and 4 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
should I consume the smallest amount of water possible when taking Ibuprofen and Antacid? I'm a bit concerned about vomiting.
Definitely think that shouldn't be a problem, plenty of people have done it and in no way did it compromise their sn attempt as long as it's little as possible.

I'm so sorry for the loss of someone who meant a lot to you and I hope you find the peace you've long sought after all the pain that you've been through.

• Love
Reactions: Anneko1014 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I want to again mention how sorry I am for your loss and for your pain. I wish you would have hang around and let the grief pass or even subside a bit before you went through with your plans but you have already explained your reasons and you seem set in your plans. I do respect your decisions and choices regarding your autonomy and I wish you the best. I hope you find your peace and I hope it's everything you wish it to be ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20, cowboypants and Anneko1014