• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
it was a lot more peaceful than i expected i honestly didn't even notice i was dying except from mild breathless and fast heart rate anything after that i was unconscious
Hmmm, I see. That's rather interesting and another learning point for me amongst many. You're breathing was just increasingly becoming shallow correct? Also, very interesting how you say you didn't notice you were dying while others have called for help soon after they've drank sn.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Le_Dauphin, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Hmmm, I see. That's rather interesting and another learning point for me amongst many. You're breathing was just increasingly becoming shallow correct? Also, very interesting how you say you didn't notice you were dying while others have called for help soon after they've drank sn.
I honestly didn't panic i just listened to music and chilled as best I could. I was actually more fascinated by my blue lips and fingernails I thought it was cool

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Quinton Coldwater, heavyeyes and 9 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I honestly didn't panic i just listened to music and chilled as best I could. I was actually more fascinated by my blue lips and fingernails I thought it was cool
No vomiting, no headache due to hypotension? I'm actually pretty surprised how relaxed you were during such a process, what did falling unconscious feel like, was it sudden or was gradual as your body began to grow weaker?

Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori, rozeske and 2 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
No vomiting, no headache due to hypotension? I'm actually pretty surprised how relaxed you were during such a process, what did falling unconscious feel like, was it sudden or was gradual as your body began to grow weaker?
I took buccastem tablets i'm not sure if that masked a severe headache i did have a slight headache but i do suffer from migraines so it was bearable. I only felt slighty nauseous but i could hold back the vomit. it was only bad at the start tbh with the symptoms coming on rapidly but it was alright after 5 minutes

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, Esokabat, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I only felt slighty nauseous but i could hold back the vomit. it was only bad at the start tbh with the symptoms coming on rapidly but it was alright after 5 minutes
So after those 5 minutes passed, it was mostly just tachycardia, the onset of rapid cyanosis and tachypnea(rapid,shallow breathing), did you feel anything at all when you were unconscious and when you were being transported and taken to the hospital by ER when you arrested.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Why is it that your left arm and your right arm are in different rooms, lying on different blankets?
Within 31 minutes inbetween posting?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_143356_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_143356_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240501_143331_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_143331_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4, Лена, suffering_mo_7 and 1 other person
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Why is it that your left arm and your right arm are in different rooms, lying on different blankets?
What are you trying to get at by asking this question? I mean some things are pretty self explanatory.

Last edited:
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
In my opinion, it is important that all users here know and don t believe this bs.
It is a matter of safety. She strongly downplays the side-effects of SN and some might believe it.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Лена, Justnotme, Quinton Coldwater and 6 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
it is important that all users here know and don t believe this bs.
What bs are you reffering to? Are you questioning the authenticity of the ops experience?
She strongly downplays the side-effects of SN and some might believe it.
I'm not sure you're making sense here when the op is just sharing what she experienced, I don't think she would try to downplay the side effects of sn if they were prominent enough to be mentioned as most survivors of this method do plus its not like they're unfamiliar to any of us. I think maybe if we could just let her speak considering she's currently sectioned instead of jumping to conclusions then that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yavannah, Fantasy22, sancta-simplicitas and 6 others
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
In my opinion, it is important that all users here know and don t believe this bs.
It is a matter of safety. She strongly downplays the side-effects of SN and some might believe it.
@Meteora WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!! 🙅

She has a high nausea, vomiting tolerance and is used to headaches and feels emotionally numb in life (thus having an unfair yet convenient advantage with SN). All experiences are different but with the correct regime and medication the end result should always be the same so long as people don't panic dial an ambulance or not use their brains in the heat of the moment to ensure they're not interrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasy22, sancta-simplicitas, Quinton Coldwater and 5 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think most users have seen a lot of SN GTs and medical report cases to make a judgement call on what SN method and it's side effects look like. Most of it is quite similar and I believe her case resembles the testimony of a lot of others, unless we are missing something here?

• Love
Reactions: Goku Black, Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@CocoToxBase How r u doing? Have you fully recovered? I hope you're doing well!

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, rozeske and Goku Black
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Hospitals don't just give you one blanket? I was extremely cold and my temperature was low so the nurse gave me a heated blanket to bring up my temperature. is that so hard to do within the 31 minutes of posting? It's also not a different room If you would like me to post more proof of my 'fake an' attempt i sure will. I have also requested my medical documents which will be here within 28 days so wait patiently
I'm not strongly downplaying the effects of SN. If i thought it was a bad experience i would tell users on here but personally i found it quite peaceful. I am aware KILLING yourself isn't entirely peaceful but it's as peaceful as i'm going to get. so for me it was a very peaceful experience, like i've said before If you can't tolerate fast heart rate, nausea and a headache then suicide isn't for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, Sunshine, Sageiois and 18 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Hospitals don't just give you one blanket? I was extremely cold and my temperature was low so the nurse gave me a heated blanket to bring up my temperature. is that so hard to do within the 31 minutes of posting? It's also not a different room If you would like me to post more proof of my 'fake an' attempt i sure will. I have also requested my medical documents which will be here within 28 days so wait patiently

I'm not strongly downplaying the effects of SN. If i thought it was a bad experience i would tell users on here but personally i found it quite peaceful. I am aware KILLING yourself isn't entirely peaceful but it's as peaceful as i'm going to get. so for me it was a very peaceful experience, like i've said before If you can't tolerate fast heart rate, nausea and a headache then suicide isn't for you.
You are very brave ❤️ has this experience made you want to ctb again with sn or do you have a new found hope of life?

Reactions: Sunshine, heavyeyes, Forveleth and 2 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's also not a different room If you would like me to post more proof of my 'fake an' attempt i sure will. I have also requested my medical documents which will be here within 28 days so wait patiently
I'm so sorry for this Coco, there's no need for you to post any medical information just to prove this wasn't fake, you've been through a lot and the last thing you need is someone making comments like this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DarknessInMe, sancta-simplicitas, heavyeyes and 6 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I'm so sorry for this Coco, there's no need for you to post any medical information just to prove this wasn't fake, you've been through a lot and the last thing you need is someone making comments like this.
well here's my discharge summary stating methaemoglobinaemia for anyone else who thinks it's fake - honestly i just tried to help this forum out by spending what i thought was the last time being alive giving updates on symptoms and experience but apparently it's all fake meh idrc anyway gives me something to do while being locked up for 24h
You are very brave ❤️ has this experience made you want to ctb again with sn or do you have a new found hope of life?
definitely ctb with SN. i've tried so many methods and personally it's the one that was the least painful and most peaceful. but obviously everyone has different reactions to it

Attachments

• IMG_3014.jpeg
    IMG_3014.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kta1994, anxiousalpaca, BeforeSpring and 10 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
well here's my discharge summary stating methaemoglobinaemia for anyone else who thinks it's fake - honestly i just tried to help this forum out by spending what i thought was the last time being alive giving updates on symptoms and experience but apparently it's all fake meh idrc anyway gives me something to do while being locked up for 24h

definitely ctb with SN. i've tried so many methods and personally it's the one that was the least painful and most peaceful. but obviously everyone has different reactions to it
Once again, I'm sorry about this, i just dont understand why anyone has to be that insensitive considering what you've been through, to have the indecency to even question it just because of their own crass observation is unthinkable to me. Anyway, you've made a point that should be noted, while it was peaceful/tolerable for you, there will be different reactions, no experience with this method is grounds to generalize it one way or the other.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 4 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Once again, I'm sorry about this, i just dont understand why anyone has to be that insensitive considering what you've been through, to have the indecency to even question it just because of their own crass observation is unthinkable to me. Anyway, you've made it a point that should be noted, while it was peaceful/tolerable for you, there will be different reactions, no experience with this method is grounds to generalize it one way or the other.
just gotta drink it and hope for the best - anyways good news is i get discharged tomorrow 🙃

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quinton Coldwater, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 7 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
just gotta drink it and hope for the best - anyways good news is i get discharged tomorrow 🙃
Oh that's awesome news, hopefully things will be easier from here on out.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, CocoToxBase and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: melancholymallory03, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 4 others
Gattaca

Gattaca

May 16, 2024
I'm glad you're getting discharged tomorrow. It takes a lot to do something like this in the first place to where hospitalization would be necessary.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, CocoToxBase and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
honestly i just tried to help this forum out by spending what i thought was the last time being alive giving updates on symptoms and experience
You definitely have and not just on this thread. It's not an easy thing to do and the majority of us are very grateful. Don't let a few stray comments make you think otherwise. I'm glad you are being safely discharged soon. I wish you the best. Take care and treat yourself ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: melancholymallory03, Forveleth, YosemiteGrrl and 7 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Give that a Milo a cuddle from me
And not because his raising the alarm is any of my business. Just because he's a dog and I can't help myself 🐾

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 4 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
And not because his raising the alarm is any of my business. Just because he's a dog and I can't help myself 🐾
🙃

Attachments

• IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    433.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Sunshine, Fantasy22, anxiousalpaca and 10 others
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
Everyone has different tolerance to a painful or traumatic experience. I feel identified with OP as I have been to many medical event, surgeries, in ICU, where people could not believe why I am not in more pain, or not in crisis mode. I tend to chill in these experiences also and just get amusement about things on how things happen. One time I received 4 metal screws in my spine and sacroiliac, and since everyone is in sucj tremendous pain after this surgery and cannot walk, the hospital wanted to force morphene on me and they would not believe that I really don't need it as I am perfectly fine. I also think this also have to do with personality, pain tolerance, etc. Some people are more relaxed about things and don't experience physical discomfort in such vivid manner as others. I also have this ability to find perfect peace in the middle of the storm.
I had so many surgeries, been to ICU, had eye surgery without sedation (Eastern Europe for you), had 5MEO experience that made my heart beat out of my chest, beating so fast as if I am doing high intensity sprint… and my thought process … "oh, how interesting". I am not planning to do SN, but I could totally imagine having similar "downplayed" experience because I never really had anything that was not downplayed. And this is after about 15 eye surgeries, 10 other surgeries, transplant, ICU, metal screws in spine/sacroiliac, living in a hospital with chronic kidney disease as a child. It just doesn't affect me as much as the same procedure or same surgery affect others. The only unbearable thing that ever happened to me was chronic 24/7 pain during 5 years prior to my spinal surgery. That was extremely difficult as it was chronic, years on, no end in sight, constant, permanent and unrelenting. With acute pain and physical suffering, I am extremely chill. I can tune it out and find inner balance and peace very easily. So just wanted to say that not everyone experience things the same way. I have a chill personality and that is how I experience physical suffering ,I automatically downplay it and ignore it

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 6 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Everybody is free to believe what she or he wants to believe, obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Лена and CocoToxBase
Л

Лена

Apr 18, 2024

Even the gender is different, because you can see. Why cheat? I immediately saw the catch in this story.And how could you take a photo if you have two hands in ivs?

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Even the gender is different, because you can see. Why cheat? I immediately saw the catch in this story.And how could you take a photo if you have two hands in ivs?
What on earth are you going on about? Apart from anything, IVs aren't handcuffs or restraint cuffs.

Reactions: anxiousalpaca, heavyeyes and rozeske
Status
Not open for further replies.