• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
Recently I went out with "friends" from college and ugh it felt like I wasted my time and money cuz the whole time it was an awkward interaction; I was honestly trying to be happy and bubbly but I don't think I can be around them for very long.

The main reason we even got close is because we take the same classes and wtv right !? making new friends is fine but I do not feel comfortable at all with them like literary I have to keep faking my personality with them which is so exhausting and I can do that for about 2 or 3 hours and then after I completely shut down and go quiet; I can't help it but we don't that much in common and we just awkwardly sit in silence.

After class, we went out to eat and it was fine we ate and it was peaceful but I was low on sleep because I was working the whole night before to turn in assignments so I was not in the mood for a movie but everyone wanted to so I agreed. Then we decided to go watch The Challengers and the worst part was it was boring I was sleeping the whole time, and I didn't even get to pick out what I wanted to see but all of them decided on that movie because ofc I'm not going to like to say anything cuz again my fake personality was getting over me and just agreed to keep the peace. The movie was fine ig but it was so long and I was too tired to even care. I was the one driving and I was paying for these people (ofc not all but like the majority) and it was getting annoying. I honestly didn't even know how I made it home but I really wanted to crash and die cuz I was so pissed off.

It's a small little group of "friends" but one of them is racist and I just don't like people like that AT ALL. I didn't know about this behavior until I was dropping them off and it was so uncomfortable they were saying things like if their mom saw me she would be scared about me because I'm darker complexion (I'm an olive tone color) but like wtf am I supposed to say about that???? The other two are in their own world and buddy up all the time I just feel like I do not fit in so it is so awkward but I really wanna ghost them so baddddd.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
That last comment would have left me speechless. Fuck those guys, it's not your fault at all.

Reactions: denjiwillsaveme
denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
That last comment would have left me speechless. Fuck those guys, it's not your fault at all.
I was so mad the whole time because it made me feel horrible like I never did anyhting bad to them, idk why they said stuff like that :( but thank for understanding me :)

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
That's insane someone even found that "joke' about skin colour funny. Seriously, these aren't your friends. I would suggest keeping a safe distance from people who judge by race, from my experience this type always has some more scary skeletons in the closet.

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
That's insane someone even found that "joke' about skin colour funny. Seriously, these aren't your friends. I would suggest keeping a safe distance from people who judge by race, from my experience this type always has some more scary skeletons in the closet.
The worst part about this group of "friends" was that this person was the one who made this little group of friends but recently they've been saying some weird racist things but I will start to ignore them because they usually start to ft me out of nowhere and just say weird comments.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
The worst part about this group of "friends" was that this person was the one who made this little group of friends but recently they've been saying some weird racist things but I will start to ignore them because they usually start to ft me out of nowhere and just say weird comments.
At this point I can bet money that they talk behind your back. That person just smells like a bitch. Don't ever feel sad about them, you don't cry when you throw trash away

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
At this point I can bet money that they talk behind your back. That person just smells like a bitch. Don't ever feel sad about them, you don't cry when you throw trash away
You're right lol I never cry when I throw trash away lol thank you for cheering me up !