• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Its easy, but problably you just gonna get high with that dose.

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Its easy, but problably you just gonna get high with that dose.
But in this thread they mentioned 3mg, with 15mg being optimal:

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Do you want to play Russian roulette or be sure you will be successful? Buy as much as you can, I think fentanyl dissolves well in water so 500mg should dissolve in 1ml ou 2ml of warm water.

Reactions: 6o66yx
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If it was pure it would kill an elephant.

The problem is that although fentanyl is more and more available literally daily, any we buy is going to be cut so many times the purity will be close to 20%

There a 5x or 10x safety factor on the quantities is probably sensible. Unless you are getting it direct from the Chinese manufacturers I guess.

Reactions: rotciv and Nx7
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Do you want to play Russian roulette or be sure you will be successful? Buy as much as you can, I think fentanyl dissolves well in water so 500mg should dissolve in 1ml ou 2ml of warm water.
Any info if propofol / lidocaine mix can be done rectally? The IV route is difficult.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Any info if propofol / lidocaine mix can be done rectally? The IV route is difficult.

I think its too much liquid to use rectally. Propofol already come in liquid form. Diferent from thiopental for example that comes in powder.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I think its too much liquid to use rectally. Propofol already come in liquid form. Diferent from thiopental for example that comes in powder.
Is 20ml too much? Will it work as well as IV, btw?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Is 20ml too much? Will it work as well as IV, btw?

20ml its a bit too much, less liquid the better.
Not as well as IV, not even half I'm sure.

The only substances suitable to use rectally are fentanyl, nitazenes, methadone(If you find pure powder and no opioid tolerance) and at max thiopental/pentobarbital (powder).

Last edited:
Reactions: Time4Peace

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
If it was pure it would kill an elephant.

The problem is that although fentanyl is more and more available literally daily, any we buy is going to be cut so many times the purity will be close to 20%

There a 5x or 10x safety factor on the quantities is probably sensible. Unless you are getting it direct from the Chinese manufacturers I guess.
It is pure, in ampulles 0.05mg per ml