• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
it's thought provoking and personally i don't even know. there's so much id change. i feel like i could've actually been happy - content at least with my life if i could redo certain things.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe I would just want to change how much I hate myself. It's like I've constantly been at war with another me internally and we've been at a stalemate for our entire lives. If only some kind of miracle peace treaty would exist but so far the closest thing to that seems to be a romantic relationship which is impossible for me to attain anyway so maybe I'd actually just have to change my life into having that instead.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
it's thought provoking and personally i don't even know. there's so much id change. i feel like i could've actually been happy - content at least with my life if i could redo certain things.
I know I have character issues to fix but I keep going back to the easy way out:

Enough money to never have to work.

That's the weak answer but it's what I'd take. Smarter answers would probably involve self-image, anxiety, etc.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd give myself super hero abilities that transcends the limitations of the human mind and the human body. I believe that I suffer a lot specifically because I'm a human with massive limitations. If I had enough power to transcend those limitations, I wouldn't have to suffer nor would I have to slave away nor would I have to experience the deterioration of my body

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Programming myself unconsciously to glorify death instead of life.

Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I just wish for this existence to be erased and for it to permanently disappear into nothingness. All that I want is the peace of non-existence, being able to erase my existence would solve everything for me.

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
My addiction. It has been destroying me for so long now

scarlet-pixie

scarlet-pixie

1/12/2024
Apr 30, 2024
I want a body that I like and can be happy with. Or a family that actually loves me. I'm willing to take extra traumas for both.

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
Maybe I would just want to change how much I hate myself. It's like I've constantly been at war with another me internally and we've been at a stalemate for our entire lives. If only some kind of miracle peace treaty would exist but so far the closest thing to that seems to be a romantic relationship which is impossible for me to attain anyway so maybe I'd actually just have to change my life into having that instead.
completely relate to this. internally i have never felt peace.
i would have a lot of friends and or a partner that loved me more than anything
love is such a difficult thing. it takes so much trust as well. i hope you find true, peaceful love.
I know I have character issues to fix but I keep going back to the easy way out:

Enough money to never have to work.

That's the weak answer but it's what I'd take. Smarter answers would probably involve self-image, anxiety, etc.
i completely get it. fuck work. i seriously don't understand how someone can stay sane working a job for 40+ years. it's borderline inhumane and torture. fuck the system.

Last edited:
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Student
May 9, 2024
I wish there was someone who would still love me and care about me after they truly got to know me. But if we're talking about things that are realistically possible then I guess I wish my dad would have a heart attack or another stroke. Then I can convince my mom to keep him on life support for as long as possible and prolong his suffering, in revenge for sexually abusing me as a kid.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: scarlet-pixie