• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
Could you imagine thinking I'll finally be free just to wake up completely paralyzed only being able to blink? I've seen a few stories where that actually happened and no they don't recover from it.

I think the current Medical system is one of the cruelest things to exist. If an Animal gets hit by a car and suffers horrific injuries it gets put down, ususally just shot by the side of the road. Sometimes put down via Euthanasia if it's brought into the Vet.

The problem is so many people are brought into Hospitals having suffered life changing injuries and aren't offered the option of death. It's literally do everything to save their life and wheel them out even if they're now paralyzed and require 24/7 care.

Euthanasia should have been legalized everywhere decades ago.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim, sancta-simplicitas and 3 others
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
The medical system you describe here is far from the evil people around me. What are the consequences of failing to CTB? I don't have a therapist of anything like that. I relate to your concerns about hospitalisation; I don't want to risk hospitalisation if I fail. I'm scared to reach out to any therapist in case they just force me into some hospital because they'll completely prevent my attempts to CTB.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Many people are suffering extremely and want to die to escape that pain and suffering but can't because
they made assisted suicide and nembutal crimes to keep us all in the prison of this evil life and evil world.

They made this world a prison by making nembutal and assisted suicide crimes. They made a diy suicide very risky , locking the prison door to their torture dungeon = this evil world and evil life.

This is a suicide prohibition world. They took away our right to escape extreme pain suffering and torture: who would want to live under such injustice and oppression and dangerous situation? Who would accept this?

They also took away our right to individual autonomy to be able to decide if you want to live or not to exit this hell

I will never accept that life is a beautiful gift

I will never accept any suffering at all

I will never accept that I have to fight to live

damn you pro-lifers and others who took away guaranteed suicide methods

I will never surrender. The only thing I can do is kill myself and that's what I will do .I won't live as a slave a sheep as a prisoner

Last edited:
Reactions: set0553, DepressedDude, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Humans are certainly the worst species to me, it's truly evil how they trap others in situations of extreme pain and torture without the option to peacefully die. It's really tragic how there's only compassion towards animals suffering but not those of humans.
But what truly disgusts me is how humans actually choose to procreate into this hellish reality in the first place even know there is potential for the most severe agony in existence with no limit as to how much one can suffer yet nobody can be harmed by never existing at all, existence truly is an abomination.

Reactions: set0553, sancta-simplicitas, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
idk3

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
It's inexcusable to deny humans the right to be humanely euthanized when they see fit to do so.

I just want out of a life I never consented to.

Reactions: set0553, pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person