• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
SN ctb is not so well known in my country, so maybe if I throw all boxes, will the doctors be dumbfounded on what caused the sudden death and not suspect it was ctb (which I assume is more traumatizing to my family).

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
They will likely figure it out.

The death of a young adult will almost always be investigated since it is not natural. With SN, they will know immediately that something has thickened your blood and caused it to no longer carry oxygen. This will be obvious from your color.

The best you can hope for is that they assume you took it by mistake.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Benzos are easily detected in the blood, for one. There are blood tests for just about everything. Your methoglobenemia level will be off the charts, something very unique to very few substances. For another, part of an autopsy for unexplained deaths is checking stomach contents. They will find everything in there as you will die before your body has emptied your stomach. Nobody is going to suspect that a young person just randomly died in their sleep, there will be an autopsy and they will piece it all together.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SN leaves a brightly coloured corpse doesn't it? Even an amateur should spot something suspicious happened.

A basic blood test would also detect it.

Accident looking CTB generally has to be a fall or something like that. An open verdict, can't prove either way.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
There is absolutely no chance it will be ruled as accidental.

Even if you had a reason for taking the drugs(medical or recreational) and had a reason for having SN in your house you will still take those on an empty stomach and the amount of SN would be more than accidentally using the wrong salt especially without eating any actual food.

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
Depending on where you live and that fact that you're younger—a coroner will likely examine your body due to having a cyanotic complexion. SN starves your blood of oxygen and turns your skin blue. The moment someone sees your body, they're likely going to think you died of anything but natural causes

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Benzos are easily detected in the blood, for one. There are blood tests for just about everything. Your methoglobenemia level will be off the charts, something very unique to very few substances. For another, part of an autopsy for unexplained deaths is checking stomach contents. They will find everything in there as you will die before your body has emptied your stomach. Nobody is going to suspect that a young person just randomly died in their sleep, there will be an autopsy and they will piece it all together.
Benzos, fine. They know I've been using some before, I don't mean overdosing them in this case.

Will they know what caused the methoglobenemia level to have changed?
There is absolutely no chance it will be ruled as accidental.

Even if you had a reason for taking the drugs(medical or recreational) and had a reason for having SN in your house you will still take those on an empty stomach and the amount of SN would be more than accidentally using the wrong salt especially without eating any actual food.
I do have medical history for the other meds. And what if I throw the rest of the SN bottle? Wouldn't they have to search for a reason?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Benzos, fine. They know I've been using some before, I don't mean overdosing them in this case.

Will they know what caused the methoglobenemia level to have changed?
As I said, they will find it in your stomach. SN may not be well known as a suicide in your country but that doesn't mean that it's impossible to figure out. The entire point of autopsies is to figure out deaths that don't quite make sense. It's their job.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
SN ctb is not so well known in my country, so maybe if I throw all boxes, will the doctors be dumbfounded on what caused the sudden death and not suspect it was ctb (which I assume is more traumatizing to my family).
no they will find the sn in your body fast

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267