• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I've been catfished before. I was talking to a girl on discord for a month only to discover that they were a dude who was secretly trying to dox me the whole time and was flirting with me while pretending to be a woman in order to get my personal information. Even on this site I've continuously come across (heterosexual/cis) dudes pretending to be women seemingly for male attention (even in the forums). I don't care about girl pfps (just be honest about who you are), I just hate the fact that there are dudes that purposely try to manipulate men for attention (or in my case, worse - to dox me). It's disgusting, and now I have severe problems trusting anyone. I honestly have genuine hatred for people who catfish, am I wrong for feeling this way?

Has anyone else ever had someone lie about their identity to them? Have you ever been catfished?

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I have a funny story about that.
In early 2010s I had an online friend who catfished me. They didn't use their real name and photoshopped & posted pics of one unpopular actress as their own. The truth surfaced years after chatting, when I accidentally watched a movie with that actress and was like WHAT THE FUCK
The friendship naturally fell apart shortly after

damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangsta🔥
May 5, 2024
damn, i feel sorry for you, being catfished is a really scary experience.

I have one hell of a story out of this though, here me out.

I went on a lot of chatting sites in my lifetime, one thing i always found in common was the average horny male saying:

Them: M23 (male, 23 years old)
Me: ok
Them: Are you F? (female)

It was so annoying and i was mad that these people still exist out in the world and not behind bars or dead. Child predators suck, and there are too many of them for the police to actually be doing anything. So I took matters into my own hands and undertook a new identity of a 16 year old girl so I could catfish online child predators. I went under the identity of a 16 year old girl because I wanted to catch the scummiest of the scum, I found so many of them it was unreal. I hated them with my guts but me and some of my friends helped to convince these people i'm real and then I would exploit them for money, i got like a good $200 off of that in a month so lowkey good side hussle💀
fellas this may or may not be illegal so dont report me, just trying to rid the world of child predators🙏

damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangsta🔥
May 5, 2024
used to love anonymous chat rooms like that! These guys were so easy to troll. I would say I'm T-34 (a WWII tank).

Omg yeah it was so funny, mine would be like:

them: M31
me: cool, attack helicopter272

Reactions: struggles_inc
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
I'm always cautious of catfishers, even on this site. Catfishers have a certain pattern of seeking attention that you can detect with some experience. The more desperate they seem, the more likely that they're a LARPer.