• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
hihi just a question regarding when i ctb and how to tell my friends.

ill send texts to everyone (although i am unsure on how to schedule this? i dont wanna risk sending the text and have them read it the same moment)
im thinking of writing also letter to my closest friend and giving them a gift of memories we made together ( by mailing it to them and hoping they get it the day after )

regarding all of my online friends, would it not be better to just tell them im quitting all social media?
just tell them that im focusing on my "life" or "career". hence why im disappearing from all platforms.
its not like theyre going to find out what really happened and i guess its more gentle on them, even though its a lie.

just want some input on what you guys think ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyLaroux2000, iloverachel and Suicidebydeath
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
For my online friends who may not know I am gone I have a trusted friend who has promised to forward my emails to them after I am gone I have letters for my irl friends that she will mail

Reactions: bussy
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
For my online friends who may not know I am gone I have a trusted friend who has promised to forward my emails to them after I am gone I have letters for my irl friends that she will mail
oh wow thats really nice of her,
wish i had someone like that but im unsure on the reactions ill get if i open up to any of my friends.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
oh wow thats really nice of her,
wish i had someone like that but im unsure on the reactions ill get if i open up to any of my friends.
It's true. It's a friend that I met through SS so there was an understanding about CTB.

It makes he personal step to CTB easier

• Hugs
Reactions: bussy