• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aeselle

Aeselle

Student
May 11, 2024
I wish I didn't have friends at all, I thought one of my friends would understand if I told them I wanted to end my life but they didn't and repeatedly tell me they want to help me when I don't need it at all. I wish I never told them. How come I don't even have control over my own life?

I hate it, I wish this society wasn't so pro-life. They want to call the authorities to help me but how is sending me to a psych ward going to help me? It's just putting me in a situation that I don't want to be. I hate how they say they want to help me but not giving me a choice in things.

They tell me it's selfish for me to want to end my life and to tell them about it but not want them to do anything, I only told them because I truly believed they would understand and trust in my decision.

Sometimes I wish I had a terminal illness that left me with only a couple months left so I had the right to medical assisted suicide. That way they couldn't try to "help" me in the way they believe is helping me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CorpseAngel, unnecessary, Kalista and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish that suicide is accepted, it truly is so incredibly dreadful how we exist in such a pro-life society. Guilt tripping suicidal people and calling them "selfish" for wanting to die truly is so incredibly insensitive, as after all no matter what is said suicide is always a very valid personal decision and nobody is obligated to continue existing.