• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Drained and exhausted. Hoping today brings some answers. Not got the energy to sort out logistics if not.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna and JaJu
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Body and mind suddenly found the energy to be heart-poundingly, nauseously anxious. Had to switch off my music as it was too much (sorry P!nk) and then got pissed off with the person cutting their lawn as they suddenly stopped and now it's too quiet.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, JaJu and vak
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Bad headache, first in a while and ironically just as I've upped my migraine meds (at my GP's behest, I hasten to add).

Gone to bed but there's typical it's-been-sunny-all-day Friday night shenanigans out on the estate and sound carries beautifully round here. Time to put my music on, I think, try to drown the worst of it out before I feel any worse. I wish I could order clear skies from 3am-6pm, drizzle 6pm-8pm, and rain 9pm-3am (heavy rain and strong winds Friday and Saturday).

• Hugs
Reactions: JaJu and soulkitty
M

Mascotte

Nov 3, 2023
See title.

I feel horrible. Praying for the courage to ctb.
Replying to vent my stuff a littlle

Ive been feeling like dogshit for 3 years, was traumatized as a kid by my bio dad, which i never thought affected me but it gave me horrible anxiety, im an addicted junkie , going inti rehab in like 3 months but man, i dont know if i can make it that long, all thats stopping me rn is not having SN.

Thanks, i wish you all the very very best

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I just want everything to be okay I hate feeling scared even when there's no danger

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: JaJu and Ash
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
Annoyed that I have to go to work tomorrow. I just started this job and I already dread going in everyday. Luckily tomorrow is my last day before I'm off again. But I'm also just sad that this is what my life has come to.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, JaJu and Ash
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Woke up for no reason. Head still going. Have fake hot chocolate and about to curl up with book. Didn't mean to come on here but picked up phone out of habit 🙄

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Was making a mug of tea and everything from yesterday hit me again, especially Ms Invalidation. I miss the days when I thought she was kind and cool. (Just a few weeks ago lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: JaJu
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Having flashbacks to the things my former nextdoor neighbour said to and about me last year. And then complained that my formal complaint made her suicidal. Seriously, FML.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Kinda weird, I'm ok little low, no suicidal ideation. But it's 1.30pm here and I just don't have the motivation/energy to get out of bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: JaJu, vak and Ash
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
And now we're having intermittent power cuts so I've not been able to get on here as my mobile provider blocks the site

• Aww..
Reactions: JaJu
uwuzie

uwuzie

Oct 10, 2023
Like shit.

My parents hate me, i have no friends, some of my friends probably hate me, im a loner, and im ugly idek how i managed to get a boyfriend or how someone loves me in this world knowing that im a useless piece of tard and unloving plus im mentally unstable and ill i have MDD and life is already hard as it is i tried killing myself 2-3 times (which all obviously failed) got sent to the hospital for suicide attempt and suicidal ideation. I really hate my life and i hate the people who caused me to live in paranoia hate and fear. Im not doing good at all physically and mentally.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
And now we're having intermittent power cuts so I've not been able to get on here as my mobile provider blocks the site
A VPN will get past that.Do you have a iPhone? I use an app called 'Free VPN' when I'm out and about.

As the name suggests it's free, just have to watch some ads to pay for the useage.

Reactions: JaJu and juna
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i feel like humans are hypocritical fucking assholes

i just love it when the people that make me what to kill myself post "oh mental health and be there for people"
GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!!!!

Sn0w_ang3l

Sn0w_ang3l

When spring comes, ill disappear
Oct 2, 2023
Honestly dont know, i feel like im about to burst into tears but when i try to only a few tears get shed before nothing. I want to feel light again or atleast be able to let it out in some way

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: soulkitty and JaJu