• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I just ingested 120+ xanax and am waiting by the water to swim as far ad i can into the lake. Its very cold but i hope the xanax will help with that. If I somehow survive or pussy out i guess its another failed attempt.

Currently waiting for the xanax to kick kn. Afraid to puke and mess it up. Fuck im so tired rn.

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
May your death be peaceful and painless. Don't be too hard on yourself if you mess up in any step. Best of luck.​

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Quite the method. I guess they succeeded. Hope they are at peace now…

Reactions: StillBreathing
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
Update: I failed.

I can slightly remember getting ready to undress my jacked and shoes allowing me to swim more easily. Laid my phone on the bench.
A man appeared at some point behind me with a kid standing in the background. After that I only remember falling around the bedrock close to the water, somehow getting back up into the forest path (probably the guy helping me up). The last thing I remember is waking up in the the hospital 2 (or 3?) days later looking and feeling like shit. Blood and rashes all over my head and hands.

The staff told me I was collected by firemen using a boat so presumably the man called for assistance. Fuck.....

I guess I will have to plan better next time so I can have no interruptions.

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021

I can slightly remember getting ready to undress my jacked and shoes allowing me to swim more easily. Laid my phone on the bench.
A man appeared at some point behind me with a kid standing in the background. After that I only remember falling around the bedrock close to the water, somehow getting back up into the forest path (probably the guy helping me up). The last thing I remember is waking up in the the hospital 2 (or 3?) days later looking and feeling like shit. Blood and rashes all over my head and hands.

The staff told me I was collected by firemen using a boat so presumably the man called for assistance. Fuck.....

I'm sorry, I don't think anyone could've predicted something like that. I hope the hospital stay wasn't too grueling or uncomfortable.​

• Love
Reactions: StillBreathing
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023

Christ. I hope you aren't in too much pain now. Keep us updated

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I can't say I feel much other from the head injuries. I feel a bit tired, might go for a massage and head to bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
First of all thank you for all your support.

I wanted to say that if I am offline for the next week or two then I have probably succeed in a different plan. I am going out to check it out soon but idk if I have the guts to go through with it.
I have made some changes and will go to explore them.

Lots of love to you all.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
First of all thank you for all your support.

I wanted to say that if I am offline for the next week or two then I have probably succeed in a different plan. I am going out to check it out soon but idk if I have the guts to go through with it.
I have made some changes and will go to explore them.

Lots of love to you all.
I wish you the best in finding your peace ❤️

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
this way of dying seems very brutal. I want somethinh peaceful. Is a large amount of morphine enough to put me to sleep forever?