• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
I really feel like life itself hates me.

Every time I begin making any progress to better myself, better my life, and I start feeling like today's an okay day, the pain gets so much worse. It's like my body has to remind me that a person like me has no chance. When I get used to the pain, it gets worse.

I can't do anything. I can't hold a job. I can't pursue my dreams. I can't do anything that might make me happy without it causing physical pain.

I want to shoot myself in the head, just to stop hurting. When the pain drowns out everything else, it's hard to think about anything but how to make it stop. I don't think it will ever end as long as I'm alive. Is it really just bad luck that I was born like this? Is there nothing I ever could have done?

If I owned a gun, I would have been dead years ago. I don't know if that means that I should try and get one, or avoid them as much as possible. God, I just want it to be fucking over. I can take a lot of pain, but not this much.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
There are a couple of videos on my profile it might be worth taking your time to check out

Reactions: fleetingnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and tiring what you go through, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
There are a couple of videos on my profile it might be worth taking your time to check out
Thank you. I've tried a lot, but when I have the energy to, I might as well try something new, just in case.

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Sounds awful what you are going through I am so sorry
I hope your pain lessens somehow

• Love
L

lizzywizzy09

Student
May 11, 2024
I can relate. I'm at the point where my goal isn't to change my mind and plan for the future, it's literally to get past every single moment. When living moment to moment is terrifying... It's torture, plain and simple.

• Hugs