• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
Asking for happiness is asking too much. But asking for a friend/company is also asking for too much.

Sure, there are people out there who might spend some time with you and make you some company. But it's never the sort of (potentially false, but which looks true enough) friendship/relationship that you see between other people. Those feelings of "best friends forever", "I'd do anything for you" (and actually does so much), even just hanging out and having a good time or lending an ear to listen to one's problems... I've seen them, so it can't be just fiction or an "impossible". Other people do have them. It's just that I don't have them. That's heartbreaking but... it is asking for too much.

Either because of my personality or likes or education or past relationships status or looks or whatever... asking for a friend is asking for too much.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, Goku Black and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I feel this too. I'm no one's priority, no one's ride or die. I can only be relegated to a minor sideshow in someone's life, a "break in case of emergency" contact.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ignorant7879, Ephemeron, soulkitty and 2 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I feel this too. I'm no one's priority, no one's ride or die. I can only be relegated to a minor sideshow in someone's life, a "break in case of emergency" contact.
If this ain't the truth, I don't know what is.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty, Meteora and Alexei_Kirillov
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I know this.... looking at others wishing I had such seemingly effortless friendships. That is very painful....

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty and Alexei_Kirillov