• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm just going to be real…i'm fucking scared of doing CO again. I guess i've been avoiding it for awhile but after hearing about the potential brain damage and even feeling i've experienced it to some extent and even the panic attack i had last time i tried and it was a real bad panic attack i just don't want to try again unless i'm 100% certain i'll succeed

But I can't be and even if i was i just wouldn't feel comfortable being in that tent without any emotional support or company and the person that was helping me with that naturally got tired of me and I understand completely because of my constant fuckups clings and failures

Idk what to do i've been frantically asking around for help and assistance to CTB i've been trying to look into other methods but I'm not getting enough help or too much uncertainty or whatever…but i can't keep going like this but i feel like i have no choice or away out

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Those concerns are understandable, especially given you had an attack last attempt. Regarding help looking into other methods, what methods did you have interest in?

Reactions: iloverachel
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Those concerns are understandable, especially given you had an attack last attempt. Regarding help looking into other methods, what methods did you have interest in?
Honestly idrk I've really tried to consider everything but either accessibility is a problem or pain and the ones i wanna try that i have theorical access too i dont have information on

Reactions: iloverachel
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Honestly idrk I've really tried to consider everything but either accessibility is a problem or pain and the ones i wanna try that i have theorical access too i dont have information on
What country are you in if you don't mind answering?

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I'm from the uk so firearms arnt exactly accessible unfortunately
Do you have a criminal or mental health record that is documented? If not, it is possible to get a license for sporting purposes for a shotgun. Black powder can also be an option being part of a gun club, both would take some effort but are doable depending on situation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible and unacceptable how assisted suicide isn't legalised, it truly is beyond cruel how people have to struggle so much to die on their own terms, people really should be able to just peacefully die without any risks and complications. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

S

sneab

May 10, 2024
I am the same way. It's so hard to overcome that fear, and I have no idea how to just swallow that fear