• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I saw a video about a guy who OD'd on fent but didn't die and now he has brain damage.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imo there is no real or pure fentanyl out there.

2 milligrams , 2 milligrams is the lethal level

The lethal level is ridiculously low around 2mg for an adult. Compare that to Nembutal which around 10 grams so fentanyl is 1000 times more lethal than nembutal. Obviously if people had real fentanyl we'd see goodbye threads

They took away another guaranteed method, the perfect method since only 2mg could kill u,

Last edited:
Reactions: DepressedDude
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I saw a video about a guy who OD'd on fent but didn't die and now he has brain damage.

I read reports of people who had limbs amputated because of an overdose... death caused by opioids is due to respiratory depression and consequent hypoxia, so depending on the time and if it is resuscitated, there could be permanent damage.

The beautiful thing about Pentobarbital is that even though it causes death, it is protected from hypoxia, so it is without a doubt the best substance there is.

But for example, hydromorphone and midolazam have already been used as execution methods too, so an opioid + benzo combination should be super peaceful. For anesthesia in hospitals they use remifentanil + midolazam + ketamine, so they are effective and painless ways to go.

Last edited:
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I hope this isn't a stupid question ? But can anyone explain why the research mentions that fentanyl is extremely lethal but a lot of people from my hometown claim to be on fentanyl and use it a lot , one of my childhood best friends who I lost because she kinda went ghost … told me she was using fent too. Do people build some sort of a tolerance to it? Or ?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I hope this isn't a stupid question ? But can anyone explain why the research mentions that fentanyl is extremely lethal but a lot of people from my hometown claim to be on fentanyl and use it a lot , one of my childhood best friends who I lost because she kinda went ghost … told me she was using fent too. Do people build some sort of a tolerance to it? Or ?

street fentanyl is highly cut and tolerance is built quickly

Reactions: melancholymallory03
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I read reports of people who had limbs amputated because of an overdose... death caused by opioids is due to respiratory depression and consequent hypoxia, so depending on the time and if it is resuscitated, there could be permanent damage.

The beautiful thing about Pentobarbital is that even though it causes death, it is protected from hypoxia, so it is without a doubt the best substance there is.

But for example, hydromorphone and midolazam have already been used as execution methods too, so an opioid + benzo combination should be super peaceful. For anesthesia in hospitals they use remifentanil + midolazam + ketamine, so they are effective and painless ways to go.
Do you know what would happen if you took pentobarbital that is pretty expired? Would you get brain damage?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

• Informative
Reactions: escape_from_hell, ThisGameIsOverrated and DepressedDude
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
shit I thought failed fent overdoses were harmless as long as you dont get addicted, thanks for this valuable info
on top of the other reasons stated, it's also kind of exaggerated 2mg CAN kill you but it's not a guarantee I believe it's just media exaggeration to make fentanyl seem worse to justify war on drugs rhetoric.

only looked at the top thread so far but it seems snorting isn't that hard you just crush it into powder and put it on a credit card? well my nose isn't that strong so maybe it wouldn't work for me but you don't even have to snort that hard so maybe I'd still be able to do it?

Last edited:
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Do you know what would happen if you took pentobarbital that is pretty expired? Would you get brain damage?
What happens in most cases it just a little delay of the effect.
But that is just my experience from reading across the internet.
I would recommend you do your own research.