• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
I need a way out and soon preferably tonight. I can't take this anymore I can't live like a zombie anymore I have no feeling and I've tried holding on but I can't. If anyone can suggest any megathreads or know of any CBT methods that do not take a lot of items/ planning. I don't wanna be here tomorrow I just want some peace please I'm begging and pleading I'm begging please don't ignore this

Last edited:
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering. Starting here would be my advice to find a method that is accessible for you. I would say that firearms and hanging are the methods possible in short notice if you have access to an appropriate gun or strong enough rope and place where you won't be interrupted, but would advise against rushing anything without being fully prepared and educated on the proper technique. Otherwise, you are likely to make your situation worse.

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering. Starting here would be my advice to find a method that is accessible for you. I would say that firearms and hanging are the methods possible in short notice if you have access to an appropriate gun or strong enough rope and place where you won't be interrupted, but would advise against rushing anything without being fully prepared and educated on the proper technique. Otherwise, you are likely to make your situation worse.
Thank you! I've been reading through the tread for the last few hours. Unfortunately since I'm in North America I don't have access to a firearm tho I really wish I did that would be my preferred way

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Thank you! I've been reading through the tread for the last few hours. Unfortunately since I'm in North America I don't have access to a firearm tho I really wish I did that would be my preferred way
No problem. What country do you live in if you don't mind answering?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the true peace from your suffering you search for, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an eternal sleep.

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
I hope that you eventually find the true peace from your suffering you search for, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an eternal sleep.
Me too I'm so so tired

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I live in Canada
Got you, it's definitely doable either through acquiring a license if you can pass a background check and go through the licensing process or coming down to America and going to a state that doesn't require background checks on private sales. Obviously neither is doable without some planning/effort, but it's an option you have.

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
Got you, it's definitely doable either through acquiring a license if you can pass a background check and go through the licensing process or coming down to America and going to a state that doesn't require background checks on private sales. Obviously neither is doable without some planning/effort, but it's an option you have.
It's definitely something I'll consider if I end up having complications with a first choice method