• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Once I took way too many caffeine pills and stayed up a couple days while catering a family reunion and the overall effect was pretty gross lol. Imagine jitters of the most disgusting variety, an awful rank mouth, headaches, bleary brain, lol.

Terrible stuff. I can drink three pots of coffee in a row and it won't get me there. I'd rather get meth lol.
But also enjoy. You might get a mild buzz from that :)

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
That won't work. You may get anxious and fidgety but nothing more. It will just make you feel bad not kill you.
We all wish it were that easy.
I heard some people died after drinking energy drinks?
As others have said, unless you have a pre-existing heart condition- you are just going to feel miserable.
I wish it was as easy as grabbing some OTC things and being done, but it is not in most cases.
😢😢😢😢 I was hoping for more than just feeling miserable! I don't recall having heart issues wish tho!
Once I took way too many caffeine pills and stayed up a couple days while catering a family reunion and the overall effect was pretty gross lol. Imagine jitters of the most disgusting variety, an awful rank mouth, headaches, bleary brain, lol.

Terrible stuff. I can drink three pots of coffee in a row and it won't get me there. I'd rather get meth lol.
But also enjoy. You might get a mild buzz from that :)
In this case I'm not doing it I honestly needs to die I'm just not happy!
Unless you're old, obese, and have serious pre-existing medical conditions, nothing will happen.
None of the above my friend! I'll have to find a better plan 😢
I believe the saying is "a keg tapped at both ends"
Wym? lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Wouldn't it be similar to that panera charged lemonade? As many have said, will probably work only if there's an underlying condition.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Please don't do this. Like everyone mentioned it doesn't work and will only make you feel miserable. Usually when you have a serious heart condition that can cause death you would know. You don't deserve additional pain and suffering.
Thank you so much! You should see me I'm not the person who was before my son died. I feel so hurt and nothing hurts me anymore, my friend. I don't know what to do?

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
Nothing worse than anxiety and some weird shaking if you not used to it lol
But enjoy, energy drink and coffee are delicious!

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Nothing worse than anxiety and some weird shaking if you not used to it lol
But enjoy, energy drink and coffee are delicious!
I hope I don't shake tho I'm be working, styling hair.. I hope that I die today from a random reason..

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you so much! You should see me I'm not the person who was before my son died. I feel so hurt and nothing hurts me anymore, my friend. I don't know what to do?
I'm so sorry you are suffering this much. I feel your pain I really do and I wish you get a break and peace. But that saying 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' doesn't really work for us suicidals. what doesn't kill us just makes us more miserable and puts us in danger for long term damage.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I'm so sorry you are suffering this much. I feel your pain I really do and I wish you get a break and peace. But that saying 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' doesn't really work for us suicidals. what doesn't kill us just makes us more miserable and puts us in danger for long term damage.
It's definitely not making me stronger! I don't have any motivation or strength to even brush my hair.. thank you, my friend

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske