• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Lost my old account so i created this new one.
I decided to open one of my backup bottles to check the taste of the Veterinary liquid N /pentobarbital (Halatal) and see if its really bad. I just drink a tiny sip to check.

Overall, its NOT that bad, it looks like a weaker/mild version of a cheap Vodka. The smell and taste are very comparable to a vodka but in a very much weaker/mild version. There is no burning effect that vodka provokes even in small quantity. The color is transparent.
Also there is mild acetone taste and in the end you can feel the bitterness of the drink in your mouth so a piece of chocolate as a chaser easily solve this problem.

So in conclusion, its not that bad as people say. Drinking a cheap vodka is definitely much harder than drinking this Halatal.

PPH recommends drinking at least 10g of pentobarbital. I will drink 13 g (4 bottles = 200 ML) just to play safe.

My tips/ preparation plan to cope with the taste:
- as a practice/training you can simulate drinking the same amount of liquid but using a cheap Vodka instead. Should drink 200 ML cheap vodka in max 4 sips / 3 to 4 seconds max as a training simulation.
- if you can handle vodka you can easly drink Halatal. In my first practice/simulation i could not handle 200 ML of cheap vodka but i definetely got better in my second and third practice. I can now easly drink 200ML of cheap vodka in 4 sips / 3 seconds. Its a matter of practice and now i feel prepared and confident to drink 200 ml of Halatal in 4 sips / 3 seconds.
- also this is an opportunity to test the AE (metoclopramide and/or zofran) and the protocol (eating the toast 1 hour before, etc)
- in paralel, you can also start drinking water in 200 ML volume and drink in 4 sips / 3 to 4 seconds max so you can get use to drink fast and make it as a habit and you will feel more confident to drink the 200 ML halatal when the time comes.
- i will use lidocaine spray in my tongue just 3-4 minutes before drinking the liquid, it helps a lot because it numbs your tongue. ill put a picture here.

FAQ / Other points:
- i got the pentobarbital in Peru (Lima, Cuzco) in the agroveternaria stores OTC no prescription. Just follow PPH directions and instructions page 53 and 54, link bellow:
- its cheap, around 15-20 Usd each bottle
- no, you dont need to speak fluent spanish. Just say "hola" and show to the vendor of the shop a picture of halatal in your cell phone.
- yes i brought back home in the original bottle, i put all halatal bottles in the cargo luggage (not hand luggage) and all went fine. The risk to be caught is generally low so i took the risk.

the lidocaine spray to numb the tongue:
Screenshot 20240509 132306 Chrome
@Esokabat and @notahappygirl This post may be helpfull as you were not sure about the taste of halatal

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: poilala1, madasco, Willy Wonka and 12 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How old is your N?

Reactions: Rubypie41
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Does it have an expiry date and if so what does it say?

20240509 135103

Also pentobarbital is very stable so it can be consumed even years after expiring date.

Reactions: poilala1, Esokabat, Forveleth and 1 other person
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Thanks for the info. A lot of people have asked what it tastes like but I've never seen an answer. Hope it goes well for you when the time comes. đź«‚

• Love
Reactions: final_countdown12
kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
Can I ask when you traveled to peru and got it?

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Good to know I'm planning to use my N vet from Mexico hope it's the same

Reactions: davidtorez
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I can also confirm it tastes very bitter, but manageable (that was taking around 4ml of 6.5w/v product). I was peacefully asleep in under a minute or two for the night… so you can also ignore people who say it takes 20 mins to take effect. No hangover symptoms either!

Edit - I won't respond to any private messages about my N… so please don't ask.

• Informative
Reactions: poilala1, davidtorez, Esokabat and 5 others
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Good to know I'm planning to use my N vet from Mexico hope it's the same
It will be much easier since you only need to drink 50 ML. Ill have to drink 4x which is 200 ML, its more challenging but totally doable as well

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I can also confirm it tastes very bitter, but manageable (that was taking around 4ml of 6.5w/v product). I was peacefully asleep in under a minute or two for the night… so you can also ignore people who say it takes 20 mins to take effect. No hangover symptoms either!

Was it H or Pento from Mexico
It will be much easier since you only need to drink 50 ML. Ill have to drink 4x which is 200 ML, its more challenging but totally doable as well
No it's also 200ml I have two bottles 100ml each
Im planning to use real honey to coat my mouth and use swim nose clips but it's my mission to drink it all! We can do it :) we have the best ticket to ctb
When are you planning to use your H?

Attachments

• IMG_1858.png
    IMG_1858.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: final_countdown12 and divinemistress36
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
No it's also 200ml I have two bottles 100ml each
Im planning to use real honey to coat my mouth and use swim nose clips but it's my mission to drink it all! We can do it :) we have the best ticket to ctb
When are you planning to use your H?
check the % of alcohol, if its similar to mine (max. 10%) and % of pentobarbital, if its all similar then the taste will be very similar to my description.
Make the vodka + AE simulation test as i described in my thread, it will help you gain confidence and you will feel more prepared.
Thanks for the swim nose clips advice, i may include this in the protocol as well. Looks simple and effective.
Ill use in few weeks i have everything else all ready. How about you?
And yes, we can do it and we will suceed! ❤️🤟

Last edited:
Reactions: Esokabat and notahappygirl
C

cjruhand

Jan 24, 2024
Is there any added benefit to a 5th 50mL bottle?

Last edited:
Reactions: Esokabat
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I think I would take a strong sweetener like stevia and chicory root sweetener.
But unfortunately that N method is not possible for me.

I speak Spanish. I saw also on the description label on the product that it's sale is restricted and not for sale without a prescription. I hope they stay turning a blind eye on that fact. There are no real law, where it's forbidden to use medication to end one's life.

E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
Lost my old account so i created this new one.
I decided to open one of my backup bottles to check the taste of the Veterinary liquid N /pentobarbital (Halatal) and see if its really bad. I just drink a tiny sip to check.

Overall, its NOT that bad, it looks like a weaker/mild version of a cheap Vodka. The smell and taste are very comparable to a vodka but in a very much weaker/mild version. There is no burning effect that vodka provokes even in small quantity. The color is transparent.
Also there is mild acetone taste and in the end you can feel the bitterness of the drink in your mouth so a piece of chocolate as a chaser easily solve this problem.

So in conclusion, its not that bad as people say. Drinking a cheap vodka is definitely much harder than drinking this Halatal.

PPH recommends drinking at least 10g of pentobarbital. I will drink 13 g (4 bottles = 200 ML) just to play safe.

My tips/ preparation plan to cope with the taste:
- as a practice/training you can simulate drinking the same amount of liquid but using a cheap Vodka instead. Should drink 200 ML cheap vodka in max 4 sips / 3 to 4 seconds max as a training simulation.
- if you can handle vodka you can easly drink Halatal. In my first practice/simulation i could not handle 200 ML of cheap vodka but i definetely got better in my second and third practice. I can now easly drink 200ML of cheap vodka in 4 sips / 3 seconds. Its a matter of practice and now i feel prepared and confident to drink 200 ml of Halatal in 4 sips / 3 seconds.
- also this is an opportunity to test the AE (metoclopramide and/or zofran) and the protocol (eating the toast 1 hour before, etc)
- in paralel, you can also start drinking water in 200 ML volume and drink in 4 sips / 3 to 4 seconds max so you can get use to drink fast and make it as a habit and you will feel more confident to drink the 200 ML halatal when the time comes.
- i will use lidocaine spray in my tongue just 3-4 minutes before drinking the liquid, it helps a lot because it numbs your tongue. ill put a picture here.

FAQ / Other points:
- i got the pentobarbital in Peru (Lima, Cuzco) in the agroveternaria stores OTC no prescription. Just follow PPH directions and instructions page 53 and 54, link bellow:
- its cheap, around 15-20 Usd each bottle
- no, you dont need to speak fluent spanish. Just say "hola" and show to the vendor of the shop a picture of halatal in your cell phone.
- yes i brought back home in the original bottle, i put all halatal bottles in the cargo luggage (not hand luggage) and all went fine. The risk to be caught is generally low so i took the risk.

View attachment 138845

the lidocaine spray to numb the tongue:
View attachment 138846
@Esokabat and @notahappygirl This post may be helpfull as you were not sure about the taste of halatal
This is such a useful post, thank you! Just wondering: would the lidocaine spray not make it more difficult to swallow? Have you tested the lidocaine spray with the vodka?
Also, I have just read it is recommended not to take any benzos for a minimum of 3 weeks prior, the more weeks the better.

However this also shows how quickly you have to drink it. The key is really to drink the whole amount before falling asleep. I saw some posts recommended a straw but I recently read some official guidelines from doctors and they specifically said not to use a straw as it can take too long to drink it

To everyone:
Sorry, just a very beginner question about alcohol. I never drink alcohol so I am clueless. Someone gave me a bottle of Ballantine's scotch whisky, 40%,alcohol content. Would that work for the drinking test? Or does whisky taste worse and should be better for the test? I honestly don't know what is the difference between whisky and vodka but they appear to have same alcohol content
I think I would take a strong sweetener like stevia and chicory root sweetener.
But unfortunately that N method is not possible for me.

I speak Spanish. I saw also on the description label on the product that it's sale is restricted and not for sale without a prescription. I hope they stay turning a blind eye on that fact. There are no real law, where it's forbidden to use medication to end one's life.
Do you mean you would put Stevia into the N? It doesn't sound like a bad idea. I wonder if anyone has ever done it
I am also wondering the same thing. I cannot decide if I should just buy the exact dose I will drink, or also a backup dose? With SN, people often prepare a backup dose in case of vomitting. But with N, I don't know if the backup dose would be useful or not. You might fall asleep before you can take any backup dose. I am really conflicted whether to buy backup dose or not

Last edited:
Reactions: cjruhand
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
This is such a useful post, thank you! Just wondering: would the lidocaine spray not make it more difficult to swallow? Have you tested the lidocaine spray with the vodka?
Also, I have just read it is recommended not to take any benzos for a minimum of 3 weeks prior, the more weeks the better.

However this also shows how quickly you have to drink it. The key is really to drink the whole amount before falling asleep. I saw some posts recommended a straw but I recently read some official guidelines from doctors and they specifically said not to use a straw as it can take too long to drink it

To everyone:
Sorry, just a very beginner question about alcohol. I never drink alcohol so I am clueless. Someone gave me a bottle of Ballantine's scotch whisky, 40%,alcohol content. Would that work for the drinking test? Or does whisky taste worse and should be better for the test? I honestly don't know what is the difference between whisky and vodka but they appear to have same alcohol content

Do you mean you would put Stevia into the N? It doesn't sound like a bad idea. I wonder if anyone has ever done it

I am also wondering the same thing. I cannot decide if I should just buy the exact dose I will drink, or also a backup dose? With SN, people often prepare a backup dose in case of vomitting. But with N, I don't know if the backup dose would be useful or not. You might fall asleep before you can take any backup dose. I am really conflicted whether to buy backup dose or not
Any 40% alcohol will work, whisky, vodka, rum... There's no backup dose for N, if you vomit even a little bit, you must stick your finger down your throat to force vomiting the rest, because you can't know for sure how much N is left in your body after you vomit even a little bit, and the amount left in your body may not be enough to kill you, but enough to make you wake up in a hospital. So if you vomit, don't hesitate to stick your finger down your throat to vomit the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
Any 40% alcohol will work, whisky, vodka, rum... There's no backup dose for N, if you vomit even a little bit, you must stick your finger down your throat to force vomiting the rest, because you can't know for sure how much N is left in your body after you vomit even a little bit, and the amount left in your body may not be enough to kill you, but enough to make you wake up in a hospital. So if you vomit, don't hesitate to stick your finger down your throat to vomit the rest.
I just drank some of the whisky. I put a few drops of liquid saccharin which is 700 times sweeter than sugar so I only needed to put a few drops. I must say that I was able to drink sweet whiskey without any issues. The sweet taste made a huge difference for me. And maybe the sweet taste would also lower the vomit reflex due to the bitter taste of N. Not sure how accurate this test is as the whiskey doesn't appear bitter. I might make the same test with vodka + sweetener

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I just drank some of the whisky. I put a few drops of liquid saccharin which is 700 times sweeter than sugar so I only needed to put a few drops. I must say that I was able to drink sweet whiskey without any issues. The sweet taste made a huge difference for me. And maybe the sweet taste would also lower the vomit reflex due to the bitter taste of N. Not sure how accurate this test is as the whiskey doesn't appear bitter. I might make the same test with vodka + sweetener
The PPH says that we should not try to disguise the taste of N, we should drink it pure. So I wouldn't mix N with a sweetener.
Try pure whisky or pure vodka, but try to drink less than 200ml, if you think 200ml is too much for you, try 100ml. Just to get used to bitter drinks. So when you drink N, the bitter taste won't surprise you.

Reactions: davidtorez and Esokabat
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
What do you guys think about drinking maple syrup afterward to get the taste out?

E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
The PPH says that we should not try to disguise the taste of N, we should drink it pure. So I wouldn't mix N with a sweetener.
Try pure whisky or pure vodka, but try to drink less than 200ml, if you think 200ml is too much for you, try 100ml. Just to get used to bitter drinks. So when you drink N, the bitter taste won't surprise you.
Yes, but they refer to mixing with fruit juice or honey or something that you actually digest, and you need at least one or two spoonfulls to add any taste. Liquid sacharin is an artificial chemical that is so concentrated, that you can just add 2 or 3 drops from a dropper and make it sweet, without adding any calorie or energy count or anything that needs to be digested or would slow down the movement of stomach content. It is a clear liquid that looks like water, not digested by the human body, and you need extremely small amount as it is hundreds of times sweeter than sugar. It is not the same as mixing N with fruitjuice or honey or sugar.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
How is this N so peaceful like everyone claiming? I read that people can survive it too? Maybe N is not what what we think it's " the magic method"

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
How is this N so peaceful like everyone claiming? I read that people can survive it too? Maybe N is not what what we think it's " the magic method"
No method is 100% foolproof but N remains one of the most reliable methods that exist, although at this point it arguably doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
No method is 100% foolproof but N remains one of the most reliable methods that exist, although at this point it arguably doesn't exist anymore.
I agree with you. How come some people still using it? I do see some people able to get it here…

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I agree with you. How come some people still using it? I do see some people able to get it here…
Seems like it still is possible but extremely difficult. Also, it's obviously illegal and can come with the risk of being institutionalized or even going to prison (although I don't know how likely that is because I've never personally looked into buying N).

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Seems like it still is possible but it's obviously illegal and can come with the risk of going to prison (although I don't know how likely that is because I've never personally looked into buying N)
What other drugs that I can use but less risk?, if you know… thank you

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
What other drugs that I can use but less risk?, if you know… thank you
I would refer to the PPH and weigh the pros and cons of each method outlined in the book.

Reactions: final_countdown12, davidtorez and karmaisabitch
C

cjruhand

Jan 24, 2024
What about after swallowing N just rinsing the mouth with a mouthwash like Listerine and spitting it out?

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Its peacefull, ill put bellow a link with a vĂ­deo with a case of a woman drinking N. After 3 minutes she passes out. There are consistency regarding N reports relating to peacefulness and effectiveness. You can check PPH, Final Exit etc
Of course there is no such a thing like 100% guaranteed method, so outliers (less than 1%) may occur.

BolĂ­via, Mexico and Peru are the places where you can easily find and buy N / pentobarbital OTC. Check PPH for directions and sources. There is a free link in this forum
What about after swallowing N just rinsing the mouth with a mouthwash like Listerine and spitting it out?
Could be a strategy too
Recommend you to run the vodka test and check if this motuhwash goes well for you.
The key is to practice before using this vodka as a simulation
What do you guys think about drinking maple syrup afterward to get the taste out?
That could work as well
Ill eat a piece of chocolate as a chaser, folowwing exactly the protocol used the euthanasia centers
This is such a useful post, thank you! Just wondering: would the lidocaine spray not make it more difficult to swallow?
The licocaine spray just numb your tongue, it has rhe effect of an anestesic so you are less sensitive to any bad taste. Just 2 or 3 small spray and thats it.
Have you tested the lidocaine spray with the vodka?
yes it worked well
according to PPH just a few days is good enough. Actually pentobarbital is extremelly strong so PPH also say that there is no such a big deal regardingo benzo interaction. Ill may use a little bit of diazepam to calm down my anxiety , no problem with that.
To everyone:
Halatal looks more similar to cheap vodka than a fine scotish whiskey so it would be better to simulate with vodka

Have a back up bottle in case you accidentaly break one or two bottle. Always prefered to have more than you need just to play safe.
4 bottles = 13 g = more than enough to CTB
PPH recommends 10g
The more you drink the more risks to vomiting

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Alexei_Kirillov, cjruhand and 1 other person