• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
He had a high amount of zopiclone in his system, which is a drug prescribed to help people sleep. The court heard the amount of zopiclone was potentially fatal.

This was taken from a news report about a man who had drowned in the river but the bit in intersted about is the Zoplicone being fatal in high dose age ?? I'm sure I read on here the other day saying zoplicone isn't fatal !! I'm tempted now to go docs and start a prescription but start saving !!!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
The man wouldn't have died directly from the Zopiclone - he'd die from drowning. You are correct - it is quite difficult to ctb from a z-drug alone. Same for benzos.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
It's damn near impossible to CTB with z-drugs. Or benzos. It's drug combinations & other factors, like drowning, that get you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Halo13
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Wish I had some Zopiclone and somewhere to hide where I wouldn't be found, where it was peaceful and still and cozy.

offshoreserver

offshoreserver

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
May 13, 2019
zopiclone is sadly pretty impossible to od on and i've witnessed people coming back up from attempts. it's agonizing. wish it was easier

Reactions: Halo13