• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Can u od on zopiclone and if so how many would you need.

Reactions: Octavina
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
ODs like that rarely work! I took like 100 different pills (yes, for real) and I only ended up in a comma.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: justpeachy, Octavina, loopylou and 1 other person
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Can u od on zopiclone and if so how many would you need.
I know a lot about effective suicide methods and it's unlikely it would work. Authorities have long since taken off the market all the good effective drugs for suicide. And the ones that are left are usually hard to get. The dark web is one of the few places you can find lethal drugs.

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
I know a lot about effective suicide methods and it's unlikely it would work. Authorities have long since taken off the market all the good effective drugs for suicide. And the ones that are left are usually hard to get. The dark web is one of the few places you can find lethal drugs.
Whats your thoughts on partial hanging. Seems to be my only viable option left but I cant get it to work properly.

Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Whats your thoughts on partial hanging. Seems to be my only viable option left but I cant get it to work properly.
Some people pass out very easily and peacefully with this method, while others it can be quite uncomfortable. I think it has to do with blood pressure.

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Some people pass out very easily and peacefully with this method, while others it can be quite uncomfortable. I think it has to do with blood pressure.
Thanks. I just cant anywhere near losing consciousness.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I took over 1000mg of propranolol the other night . I was falling over like I was completely off my chops on alcohol. I'm fine now

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
ODs like that rarely work! I took like 100 different pills (yes, for real) and I only ended up in a comma.
No offence but what about this source and multiple others?
I'm trying to get myself prescribed Z it is possible if you have no past OD attempts but sadly I need this badly. I once took about 15 25mg Promithezine that is a crap drug and it is prescribed to us because they know it won't kill us. Unlike Zopiclone, fentanyl etc extremely strong benzo or opioid, these things are like liquid gold to me, I might have to end up finding dealers myself

Last edited:
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021

I'm trying to get myself prescribed Z it is possible if you have no past OD attempts but sadly I need this badly. I once took about 15 25mg Promithezine that is a crap drug and it is prescribed to us because they know it won't kill us. Unlike Zopiclone, fentanyl etc extremely strong benzo or opioid, these things are like liquid gold to me, I might have to end up finding dealers myself
I got prescribed it , it's just an allergy relief

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020

Z is no where near the level of danger that fent is and benzos are virtually impossible to overdose on without other substances included. This is very unlikely to work. There have been far more Z overdoses that result in fatalities that included other drugs (which caused the fatality) than alone. Out of all the overdoses every year less than 1.5% are fatal. It's a very unlikely method to achieve this.

also if you read that link you posted and actually click on the resources it does show there's only been two fatal Z overdoses out of I'm sure hundreds of thousands of attempts and we have no idea if they took other substances. So the link honestly doesn't prove much.

Last edited:
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
I got prescribed it , it's just an allergy relief
No insomnia doctor said the one stops my breathing with the zap of the cat I tortured
Z is no where near the level of danger that fent is and benzos are virtually impossible to overdose on without other substances included. This is very unlikely to work. There have been far more Z overdoses that result in fatalities that included other drugs (which caused the fatality) than alone. Out of all the overdoses every year less than 1.5% are fatal. It's a very unlikely method to achieve this.

also if you read that link you posted and actually click on the resources it does show there's only been two fatal Z overdoses out of I'm sure hundreds of thousands of attempts and we have no idea if they took other substances. So the link honestly doesn't prove much.
Alcohol alcohol skswef and the one in hell. This skinny bald emancipated man hanging from the children's swing set

P

Peter1976

Mar 15, 2021
I took over 1000mg of propranolol the other night . I was falling over like I was completely off my chops on alcohol. I'm fine now
Apparently you need somewhere upwards of 6-8 grams to CTB with relatively high certainty.

Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
Dm me if you have fentany I have £500 in my bank account sectioned under mental health act 212 bills hit dm me now we meet up give it me
The ducking zap cat I'm scared of her and the hanging man come here please? Thanks guys love you I appreciate your help with my wrong

Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021

Weight height medical history cardiac victim in paient.
This is factor you consider
I have heart arrhythmia
Congénital heart defect
Low electrolytes potassium
Low blood pressure
Palpitations
Bacicadyia
So you fucking zap cat Tammy whom they tortured do just if stop because his blue eyes and hanging scare me
Thank you friend for understand