• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Is there any way to ctb with Zopiclone? I got 30x 5mg.. I have them prescribed for 6 months. Maybe I could not take them, and stack them? Or 30 could be good? And if so, how?

Thank you.

T

Twohorn

Jun 1, 2019
Zopiclone alone is unlikely to be a successful method, however it can be useful used in combination with a more lethal substance to render the death peaceful. It acts very similarly to benzodiazepines in this regard.
For example, it could be used as the sedative component of a tricyclic antidepressant cocktail.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Zopiclone alone is unlikely to be a successful method, however it can be useful used in combination with a more lethal substance to render the death peaceful. It acts very similarly to benzodiazepines in this regard.
For example, it could be used as the sedative component of a tricyclic antidepressant cocktail.

What would you recommend to use with the Zopiclone? Alcohol? Or anything else easily obtainable?

I have,

Abilify
Seroquel
Zoloft
Venlafaxine
Vyvanse
Alcohol

T

Twohorn

Jun 1, 2019
Combining the zopiclone with alcohol would increase chance of lethality, but it would still be quite unreliable.
You have some antidepressants, though they are not tricyclics so they are not of much use. Would you be able to obtain tricyclic antidepressants through the same means you acquired the Zoloft/Venlafaxine?
Tricyclics are usually not the first choice for prescribing, but they are still commonly used when SSRIs or SNRIs are ineffective.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Combining the zopiclone with alcohol would increase chance of lethality, but it would still be quite unreliable.
You have some antidepressants, though they are not tricyclics so they are not of much use. Would you be able to obtain tricyclic antidepressants through the same means you acquired the Zoloft/Venlafaxine?
Tricyclics are usually not the first choice for prescribing, but they are still commonly used when SSRIs or SNRIs are ineffective.

Do you have any names of tryciclics? I see my doctor on next Tuesday, maybe I could introduce the idea.

But. Ugh. She just changed my Zoloft for Venlafaxine, I have to reduce Zoloft of 25mg per week until I have no more, and take 75mg Venlafaxine, already started. So, maybe she'll be hesitant prescribing already something new to me.
For now, I just took 10mg abilify and 100mg Seroquel. Good night. I hope I'll find something to do with the Zopiclone. :(

Last edited:
T

Twohorn

Jun 1, 2019
Amitriptyline is the tricyclic most commonly used for CTB, but there are many alternatives. From wikibooks/suicide:
It's possible that if you complain of unbearable side-effects from venlafaxine your doctor will consider changing your prescription to something else, even if you have just changed. This is quite common - when I tried just a low dose of venlafaxine I just could not keep it down, the vomiting was so bad.

S

Strawberry

May 27, 2019
I overdosed once on zopiclone I took about 750 mgs or more . All that happened was I slept for about 3 days. I didn't take them with alcohol though.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
I overdosed once on zopiclone I took about 750 mgs or more . All that happened was I slept for about 3 days. I didn't take them with alcohol though.
Wow.. 750..thats a shit ton of Zopiclone. With alcohol you'd probably have passed.

Reactions: WEASEL1234