• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I am In desperate help please.. My Dr won't give me zopiclone as he says I've taken it too long... He hadn't got a clue that having no sleep makes my anxiety 100 times worse.. I have tried to buy it off the India mart and just got ripped off... I dont know how to use the dark Web and ide probably mess that up too... Is the anyone here that can help me please... I'm so desperate... Thankyou for reading this...

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time...is there any other your doctor could give you like Zolpidem or Mirtrazapine? I know a doctor told me they can't prescribe sleeping pills long term, it causes addiction...

Are you unable to sleep at all without sleeping pills?

• Love
Reactions: blackwidow
H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
I am In desperate help please.. My Dr won't give me zopiclone as he says I've taken it too long... He hadn't got a clue that having no sleep makes my anxiety 100 times worse.. I have tried to buy it off the India mart and just got ripped off... I dont know how to use the dark Web and ide probably mess that up too... Is the anyone here that can help me please... I'm so desperate... Thankyou for reading this...
Where are u based? I got some recently, just had to complete online consultation.

Reactions: blackwidow
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Can't guarantee it'll work, but I've ordered from here for some SN medications so maybe try that as they do sell them.
Thankyou!! Have you received what you ordered and all is ok?
Is it ok if I pm you
Yes definitely please
I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time...is there any other your doctor could give you like Zolpidem or Mirtrazapine? I know a doctor told me they can't prescribe sleeping pills long term, it causes addiction...

I am already addicted to them... But I don't really care because at least I sleep... I have tried everything else and all OTC ones nothing works..

I am already addicted to them... But I don't really care because at least I sleep... I have tried everything else and all OTC ones nothing works..

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain