• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
i FINALLY got my psychiatrist to prescribe me some zopiclone :)) he said it is his first time prescribing it to someone out of hospital too haha. Im hoping to use some when i CTB- unsure of exact method yet. i will most likely use BDO or SN and im hopeful zopiclone can help make it even more peaceful. it has taken me months and months of trying other sleeping aids (melatonin, promethazine, sedatives) to get this. i have 14 7.5mg tablets. i have only taken zopiclone once before while in hospital and it reallllyyy knocked me out. im in such a good mood now. knowing that im slowly getting closer and closer towards my exit makes me very happy and calm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, restless.dreams, rozeske and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
i FINALLY got my psychiatrist to prescribe me some zopiclone :)) he said it is his first time prescribing it to someone out of hospital too haha. Im hoping to use some when i CTB- unsure of exact method yet. i will most likely use BDO or SN and im hopeful zopiclone can help make it even more peaceful. it has taken me months and months of trying other sleeping aids (melatonin, promethazine, sedatives) to get this. i have 14 7.5mg tablets. i have only taken zopiclone once before while in hospital and it reallllyyy knocked me out. im in such a good mood now. knowing that im slowly getting closer and closer towards my exit makes me very happy and calm.
Happy for you! Looks like you got the key to the gate of most methods 😀 wishing you all the best ❤️

• Love
Reactions: kittyswift
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved at the thought of leaving this existence, I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
I forgot what BDO is?
Do you have your SN yet kitty kitty?
Promethazine definitely makes you more drowsy after sleep than zopiclone does.
BDO is 1,4 butanediol which your body converts into GHB. i don't have any SN (yet) but i do have some BDO. i also have access to promethazine but i find that it makes me more restless than drowsy

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
In which method would you use zopiclone? I thought it only helps in CO, and timing is difficult. And maybe for hypothermia?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Be careful if you don't really want to CTB.. I spent years addicted to zopiclone. Its a truly evil drug.

Took a very long time to get off it and several years to recover my sleep.

• Love
Reactions: kittyswift and Unknown21
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I do zolpidem. Can't stand after taste of Zopiclone.
I Tale up to 20 a night with 600mg of Queltapine and diazipam. I still get a restless sleep.
Be careful if you don't really want to CTB.. I spent years addicted to zopiclone. Its a truly evil drug.

I need to get off it x

• Aww..
Reactions: kittyswift and blackwidow
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
I won't ask for details but if you don't mind me asking, what's your reason(s) for wanting to ctb? I know that like me you're autistic so that definitely doesn't help matters.
for as long as i can remember my whole life has just been me suffering. i cant connect with people, despite all my effort all of my relationships are shallow and don't really mean much. i cant seem to recover from the traumatic events in my life. i try different therapy and different medication combinations but no matter what i do nothing helps. i cant even imagine living past this year, i just cant keep doing it anymore. i cant function enough like a normal person. its like im already dead inside and just waiting for my body to catch up. it seems to me like the only reasonable option- to end my suffering rather than prolong it for other peoples sake

i will! i know all too well about addictions. absolutely horrible
In which method would you use zopiclone? I thought it only helps in CO, and timing is difficult. And maybe for hypothermia?
im not entirely sure yet im still trying to work out a plan. but like i mentioned above i was thinking either BDO or SN. but i may also look into CO and hypothermia now that you mention it. whatever plan i do, im hoping to be so drunk or drugged up that i wont feel anything anyway. i just want to slip away
I do zolpidem. Can't stand after taste of Zopiclone.
I Tale up to 20 a night with 600mg of Queltapine and diazipam. I still get a restless sleep.

I need to get off it x
yeah i also take quetiapine. i was taking mitrazapine too but it gave me the worst restless legs and huge appetite so i came off of it

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
What 😱 20 a night
Sadly, yes. Ive built up such a tolerance to it. I spend a fortune on it. If I can't sleep then I would CTB
Not just that, the whole combination is insane. What doc prescribes this?
20mg is 2 pills right? Might built up some tolerance.
I doc does, I buy them illegally
for as long as i can remember my whole life has just been me suffering. i cant connect with people, despite all my effort all of my relationships are shallow and don't really mean much. i cant seem to recover from the traumatic events in my life. i try different therapy and different medication combinations but no matter what i do nothing helps. i cant even imagine living past this year, i just cant keep doing it anymore. i cant function enough like a normal person. its like im already dead inside and just waiting for my body to catch up. it seems to me like the only reasonable option- to end my suffering rather than prolong it for other peoples sake

i will! i know all too well about addictions. absolutely horrible

im not entirely sure yet im still trying to work out a plan. but like i mentioned above i was thinking either BDO or SN. but i may also look into CO and hypothermia now that you mention it. whatever plan i do, im hoping to be so drunk or drugged up that i wont feel anything anyway. i just want to slip away

yeah i also take quetiapine. i was taking mitrazapine too but it gave me the worst restless legs and huge appetite so i came off of it
Magnesium is great for restless legs

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
Sadly, yes. Ive built up such a tolerance to it. I spend a fortune on it. If I can't sleep then I would CTB

I doc does, I buy them illegally

Magnesium is great for restless legs
Dark web or online pharmacy?