SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Both combined could do the job? With alcohol let's say?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Trazodone is reported to interact badly with booze, but the quantities are not known. My guess is that it's too uncertain and you'll likely wake up with the hangover from hell...

Reactions: Rocksandsand and LastFlowers
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I don't think so. I've got 17 zoplicone. Will that with lots of alcohol kill me?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Trazodone is the only thing I have on hand but I remember reading that using it to overdose is an absolute miserable way to go, I have no idea about the first one

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
My brother drinks beer with trazadone all the time, but he's an alcoholic so.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
This is a really unreliable way to kill yourself

Reactions: LastFlowers
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I tried to OD on Zoplicone a long time ago, it doesn't work. A lot of sleeping pills today don't contain the chemical anymore that shuts off your brain. What you probably want is N from A.

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Trazadone would be an absolutely horrible and extremely unreliable way to go as mentioned above. I know it had already been said but I'm throwing it in just to underscore how crappy of a way to ctb an OD on Trazodone is. Zopiclone with alcohol mainly just increases the drowsiness and thought impairment. But anything can be deadly if the right amounts are taken. Temazepam(Restoril)and alcohol is pretty dangerous with just those two ingredients. But then again, pretty much all benzos mixed with alc are dangerous. It's just that Restoril is the rolls royce of sleeping medications but is not that easy to get these days. I am lucky that I have a doctor that has had me on them 30mg each night at bedtime for the past 4 years. But it is extremely rare to find a doctor that is willing to give them to you for anywhere past a couple weeks. I have special circumstances that allows for such a long run with them. However, the prescribing information says it's for short term use only. But since I've been on them so long it's easier to just keep me on them than switch to yet another type of medication. Wow. That reply was longer than I expected. Apologies.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
This won't work.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I don't think so. I've got 17 zoplicone. Will that with lots of alcohol kill me?
Its not enough. Also if you only have 17, means maybe you took the rest in the past? Your body knows how to process it.

I took a huge cocktail including traz and zop and benzos with booze and lived the subsequent next days normally as I otherwise would have but then couldn't remember anything I did. I did nothing out of character even! Was fully functional! The best stuff are the potent ones that alcohol potentiates greatly.

Nothing easy about cbt... no short cuts...

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I second, I did an alcohol + benzo od and I did things but remember none of doing them

Reactions: eve2004 and Baskol1