• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eriammarie

Apr 13, 2020
I have an opportunity to get my hands on 2 packs of Zopiclon 7.5mg (60 tablets). My question is mainly: is there anything specific that would make the chance of success greater? As in a specific percentage of alcohol or whatnot. Sorry if I'm a bit hard to understand, I'm Swedish and my English has been absolutely awful lately, but hopefully you get my point. Any advice is appreciated!

NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
Nej, jag är ledsen, det går inte att begå självmord med dom, inte ens med sprit. Däremot kan du använda dom som lugnande inför akten ex hängning eller drunkning.

Reactions: UnluckyFew
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
You will probably just sleep for a day or so. These pills are not designed to off you.

E

eriammarie

Apr 13, 2020
Then I guess I'll just have to use them in order to calm myself before hanging.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Then I guess I'll just have to use them in order to calm myself before hanging.
Sorry, you seem to be a bit impulsive, maybe it is better if you waited before making a decision? I was impulsive too when I joined, but I was helped to learn that I really need to think things through.
Zopiclone may make you calm for maybe 10-15 minutes, but it mainly makes you sleep quite quickly (I have used it quite often).

E

eriammarie

Apr 13, 2020
Sorry, you seem to be a bit impulsive, maybe it is better if you waited before making a decision? I was impulsive too when I joined, but I was helped to learn that I really need to think things through.
Zopiclone may make you calm for maybe 10-15 minutes, but it mainly makes you sleep quite quickly (I have used it quite often).
I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts since I was 13 (I'm now 24) and after numerous failed attempts, I've been thinking of how to go about this for a really long time, unfortunately this is the best option I have.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts since I was 13 (I'm now 24) and after numerous failed attempts, I've been thinking of how to go about this for a really long time, unfortunately this is the best option I have.
Yes, I meant you might be impulsive regarding the method, not the thoughts per se. I understand that someone doesn't just wake up one day looking for the best method. I just want to reiterate that Zopiclone might not be the ideal choice, I've personally taken many and in combination with other types of pills, and nothing happened. I had my first attempt when I was 12, and I'm now 30 so I completely understand where you're coming from.
Maybe try to rest a bit before, so that you can make a decision when you are more calm?
I'm afraid that if you take those you will cause yourself harm, and not in the way you wish for.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry you will not die from zopiclone, but you will suffer from retrograde amnesia & possibly end up doing some stupid shit that gets you in more trouble.

Trust me I took 70 once for a laugh as I was bored locked up in the nut house, all that followed was a good nights kip & two & a half days were I was apparently acting 'normally' but I have no memory of those days, was funny though..

Reactions: Quarky00