• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wannabe_sage-san

wannabe_sage-san

Aug 30, 2023
This might've been asked before, but could someone clarify this to me? I don't have the feature to search yet. This might be my biggest chance, but I don't wanna be hasty.
Been thinking about taking all the zolpidem pills I have (thirty eight 10mg pills) to knock myself out, and throw myself off a bridge to drown.
Is this a good idea? If anyone could tell me, I'd be very thankful.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Why would you need to jump off the bridge? Just being in the water would be enough

wannabe_sage-san

wannabe_sage-san

Aug 30, 2023
Well, I could just let the current of the river take my body in an unconscious state, but would I eventually drown and not just float around? Sorry if I seem dumb, cause I am.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, I could just let the current of the river take my body in an unconscious state, but would I eventually drown and not just float around? Sorry if I seem dumb, cause I am.
When your face is under water you will drown.When you can swim you will swim, when you are not really unconscious you will feel suffocation and SI kicking in.

Reactions: wannabe_sage-san
wannabe_sage-san

wannabe_sage-san

Aug 30, 2023
But do you happen to know if that amount (thirty eight 10mg pills) of zolpidem is enough to knock me out? And if I start swallowing water when I'm drowining? Will that wake me up?

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
i wish there was an answer but everyone's body is different so i can't tell you if that will knock you out or not, if you've never taken the drug before then there's a higher chance but i'm still not certain.

also what i can tell you is that being in the water no matter how out of it you are isn't going to be nice. i've tried to drown myself while i was drunk as hell and high on morphine and the SI still kicks in. i don't recommend just going into the water. but if you can find the willpower to jump then all power to you.

and to answer "if you start swallowing water will you wake up" it depends on how competent and conscious you are. if you are well and truly under the influence then i would think not. but with water it's not usually swallowing it that brings you back but rather how cold it is and the pressure of it on top of you

Reactions: wannabe_sage-san
wannabe_sage-san

wannabe_sage-san

Aug 30, 2023
So, it seems like the pills are not going to be enough to get rid of SI. I think I'm gonna wait and save money to do it with SN, which seems to be the most reliable way with the less suffering. Thank you all for the replies šŸ˜Š

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori