BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Hey everybody.
Right, so I will ctb soon and my method is partial hanging suspension, is the most fast and painless method I can hand. As I practiced and tried so many times I know how to do in a way that work for me. My only obstacle is SI that prevents me to keep going.
Obviously downer drugs help, although I tried it drunk and high on chloroform and still failed, SI is a bitch. I read about people using benzos, it may help but for now I can't get benzos... But I have zolpidem. Zolpidem is very effective for me to put me into sleep, and quickly, so I was thinking about taking zolpidem before hang myself, but there's a problem. Zolpidem make me sleepwalk. I blackout and do things with ZERO memory next day, and apparently I'm like another person when I'm on this state.
My fear is that I can do something stupid while on zolpidem and get unwanted attention, fucking all my plan. Anyone have experience with this drug? What do you think about the whole plan?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm not too sure about using something that makes you lose control. SI is hard to overcome I know, but you may end up messing up the method if you lack proper control.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
I'm not too sure about using something that makes you lose control. SI is hard to overcome I know, but you may end up messing up the method if you lack proper control.

Yeah, is what I was thinking. I'm hoping there's a way to prevent the sleepwalk effect...

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There is no way to reduce the somnambulant effects of ambien that wouldn't require stacking other drugs on top.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
There is no way to reduce the somnambulant effects of ambien that wouldn't require stacking other drugs on top.

I see :(
You have experience with zolpidem?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Everyone knows about the ambien walrus.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
I wasn't aware before start taking

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I see you have met him...

Reactions: Sadface
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
Did you took zolpidem anytime?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have a few times many years ago. Same issues.