• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Recently got prescribed Zolpidem for my sleep.. they are doing fuck all. Was reading about them on the NHS website and it says:
"Do not drink alcohol while you're on zolpidem.

Alcohol and zolpidem together can make you sleep very deeply, so you do not breathe properly and can have difficulty waking up."

So...:heh:
Could I literally just take a few of them, chug some vodka, and just not wake up? Where's the catch.. am I being dumb (probably) ha.

I feel like the NHS are teasing me hahaha

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
I suggest you do some research on it. Every drug has what's called a LD50 or a lethal dose. You should also find out if there is harmful effects at taking large amounts that are permanent.

Reactions: Wishfulthought
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
intensifies the effects of the remedy,you can go into a coma.
I hope you don't try to do that

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. I hope things start to improve for you. when mixed with alcohol Zolpidem can cause respiratory depression or slow down the CNS, I would be hesitant to say it will kill on its own... Now, the combo with hanging or drowning seems more effective.

E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
I understand that feeling of urgency and frustration

• Hugs
Nanami

Nanami

Global Mod
Nov 20, 2018
Don't recommend.
Zolpidem and alcohol makes it very easy to throw up, even for someone who is very used to it.
Highest I managed was 1.25g, threw up for 2 days, then had a massive relentless headache for over 2 weeks and the mere sight of another one made me almost throw up.
Not to mention LD50 is 695mg/kg meaning for an adult person you would need to take over 4g of it (without alcohol less but still, that's a massive amount of pills).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Wishfulthought, Neville1 and Brick In The Wall
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Don't recommend.
Zolpidem and alcohol makes it very easy to throw up, even for someone who is very used to it.
Highest I managed was 1.25g, threw up for 2 days, then had a massive relentless headache for over 2 weeks and the mere sight of another one made me almost throw up.
Not to mention LD50 is 695mg/kg meaning for an adult person you would need to take over 4g of it (without alcohol less but still, that's a massive amount of pills).
Definitely going to swerve that one, I'm sorry you went through that. Thank you for replying everyone :hug: X

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I was drinking a ton of wine for awhile and taking zolpidem. Unfortunately did not die in my sleep.