I

I'mActuallyDone

Jul 31, 2018
Hi to everyone! I want to do it by taking an overdose of sleeping pills. In my house I have a little bottle of Zolpidem, for the alcohol I can use some vodka or other stuff. But the point is: how much alcohol and Zolpidem I need to sleep forever?

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and Tiburcio
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
1000mg, and at least 350ml of vodka and don't forget a big dose of opiates. It's the synergistic effect of all 3 things that make it a deadly mix.
1000mg dihydrocodeine is a decent amount and a good drug for it as each 30mg pill contains no paracetomol.

Reactions: Tiburcio
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
A whole lot, not going to work as far as I'm concerned, look for other method
I agree
I asked the same (without alcohol) in 8chan and they told me that it would not work

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
It probably won't work honestly. Overdoses and cutting have a big failure rate.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Ssname
D

Deleted member 847

I posted guides about tourniquets and hanging. Check them out, they're methods accessible to everyone.

Reactions: dras23 and Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Overdoses are really unlikely to be successful. I'm glad I started researching and found that out rather than trying it because from the accounts I have read of overdose attempts they are pretty crapy. Ultimately it led me here too which is a bonus.

Reactions: Bandzbandz and Tiburcio
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
Overdoses big failure rate overdoseing on pills is a very slow process not only that your body might reject the pills and you will vomit before it even does any damage

If someone finds you you will have your stomach pumped. (Look for a different method)

Reactions: leader-akiko, Ssname and Tiburcio
RitaM

RitaM

Mountaineer
Aug 26, 2018
It won't work.

I crushed up hundreds of tablets of codeine, dihydrocodeine, zolpidem, diazepam, mirtazapine and antiemetics, plus a lot of alcohol. I took twice the minimum lethal dose of codeine alone. I tied a bag over my head.

Two days later I woke up.

Reactions: NoMore and okyeah
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
It won't work. I don't know how much you have in your bottle but it's unlikely to be enough.

You'll also need ondansetron (or similar) to stop you from vomiting.

Every time I've attempted vomiting has always been the problem.