U

ummwhaaat

Oct 25, 2020
Hello.

I was at the doctor just now, and they prescribed me Zoloft. Additionally they referred me to a psychologist, but admitted that there is a long wait list for that, so that's not happening any time soon probably. Instead they're having me talk to someone else at their clinic.
I have social anxiety, and the reason I managed to even go to the doctor in the first place was that I was taking ksalol for my first appointment, bensedin for the second.
I was wondering if it is safe to take Zoloft with these benzodiazepines? Ideally I'd like to not take any benzodiazepines at all, because of their addictive nature.
However, I am going to be put in situations in the near future where I already know I might shut down if I don't have anything to help me get through it, and I don't know if Zoloft is going to be enough for that.
EDIT;
(I forgot to mention that I acquired the bensedin and ksalol without any prescription)

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Don't know if your mix of drugs will work, but I did try to OD just on Zoloft. I took about 100 of the cute blue tablets. I got really sleepy, then about 30 minutes later, I vomited. The next day when I woke up, I was having muscle spasms all over my body. Not like a seizure, but I was shaking so bad in all my limbs. I could barely hold a glass of tea to drink. Those shakes lasted for about 4-5 days. Then finally stopped. That was another failed attempt from yours truly to ctb. Much love to you and all here.