• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheEndofAllThings

Jul 19, 2024
I have had the absolute worst month on Zoloft. I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea it would be this bad. I don't think it's supposed to be this bad. I feel like I am in hell right now, this has been the most desperate day of my life and the only thing keeping me from killing myself is my animalistic instincts and lack of a favorable method.

I am also trying to prevent myself from going back to the psych ward. I was just there for the same reason but they actually increased my dosage of Zoloft from 25mg to 100mg. Silly me thought surely I would get past the side effect phase and it would start to help me. No, I feel like I am in mental anguish, my heart is beating rapidly, everything in my life feels impossible right now. It's honestly worse than I could ever possibly describe.

I am supposed to be moving my stuff from one apartment to another today, I don't have the energy to do it and my sister and her husband have to move everything for me. I seriously feel so bad but I can't do anything. I am putting my family through so much shit right now.

What should I do? Should I just stop taking it? I seriously can not put myself through any more of this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking
N

noheart

Mar 14, 2024
Stick with it, but also ask your doc to prescribe some benzo's that could help during the adjustment stage for a couple months. I am on 150 zoloft and they gave me lorazepam 2 a day if needed.

Reactions: divinemistress36