N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Hi.How would you comment on my method?
I have access to the drug zoletil (5 ml, 250 mg of zolazepam + 250 mg of tiletamine), anestofol (40 ml, 2 g of propofol, 2 g of lidocaine).
I plan to combine zoletil + alcohol + propofol.
Alcohol is necessary for confidence and relaxation.Then give an intramuscular injection of 5 mg of zoletil (I'm interested in how much time I have before switching off).Then turn on the ivs (before introducing zoletil, I plan to insert a cannula into a vein in advance).I would like to ask if I will throw up after combining these drugs with alcohol (I plan to drink about half a bottle of strong alcohol)?Will antiemetics like domperidone help, if so, in what quantity?How many cannulas should I connect?Is it possible to do this with 1 cannula connected to a large vein in the crook of the arm (where blood is usually taken from the vein).How long will it take me, will 1 day be enough without strangers?

Reactions: Ouiouirikiki
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You have very specific question that probably only a medical professional will be able to answer. I don't think you need alcohol, Propofol by itself (IV) will do the job.

Reactions: Forveleth
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
You have very specific question that probably only a medical professional will be able to answer. I don't think you need alcohol, Propofol by itself (IV) will do the job.
Alcohol is here solely for pleasure

H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
What's the lethal dose for propofol?! And is it hard to inject

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
LD50 dose (source Wikipedia):

500 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, oral)
386 mg/kg (LD50, Man, i.v.)

A prominent death is that one of Michael Jackson who died by an accidental OD from his private doctor with Propofol afaik. Idk how easy it is to administer the lethal dose yourself. You may pass out before you injected all of it.

Reactions: heavenplzhelp77 and Forveleth
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Доза LD50 (источник Википедия):

500 мг/кг (LD50, Крыса, перорально)
386 мг/кг (LD50, Человек, в/в)

Яркой смертью является смерть Майкла Джексона, который умер от случайной передозировки, полученной его частным врачом от пропофола. Я не знаю, насколько легко самому ввести смертельную дозу. Вы можете потерять сознание еще до того, как введете все это.
500 mg of propofol is enough to kill a low-weight person. 10-20 mg/kg - lethal dose (recommended on the package with the drug)
If you are talking about the method of administration, then most likely it is a little difficult, because it is usually sold in solutions of 10 mg/ml.An infusion system is needed and it is better to pre-install a catheter (a nurse on call, I suppose, should cope with this).But if you have a solution like mine of 50mg/ml, then you can do it through a regular syringe, especially if you are underweight.If you are talking about soreness, then propofol should not be painful when administered, unless you have inflammation and injury to the veins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
500 mg of propofol is enough to kill a low-weight person. 10-20 mg/kg - lethal dose (recommended on the package with the drug)

If you are talking about the method of administration, then most likely it is a little difficult, because it is usually sold in solutions of 10 mg/ml.An infusion system is needed and it is better to pre-install a catheter (a nurse on call, I suppose, should cope with this).But if you have a solution like mine of 50mg/ml, then you can do it through a regular syringe, especially if you are underweight.If you are talking about soreness, then propofol should not be painful when administered, unless you have inflammation and injury to the veins.
Aren't there any other ways to administer propofol like?! Like rectal or something else for example

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Aren't there any other ways to administer propofol like?! Like rectal or something else for example
As far as I know, only intravenously. If you have propofol in high concentration, then you can inject it with a syringe

H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
As far as I know, only intravenously. If you have propofol in high concentration, then you can inject it with a syringe
I don't know why I'm getting the doubts but is propofol guaranteed painless?! U shouldn't feel anything once the respiratory depression happens or lung damage occurs so don't know if there's anything to be scared about!!?

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Не знаю, почему у меня возникают сомнения, но гарантированно ли безболезненно пропофол?! Вы не должны ничего чувствовать, если произойдет угнетение дыхания или повреждение легких, так что не знаю, есть ли чего бояться!!?
At least an overdose of propofol will not cause vomiting and abdominal pain, as with HF (I am not sure that antiemetics will work, especially in my case with gastrointestinal diseases). As far as I know, it is approved for euthanasia of animals and is used to anesthetize people.