On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
No I mean face ? Zipper face (with my expressions) Zip my thoughts up as well. Idk , I find myself reading and not believing . Hearing and wanting to shut it out.

I'd say I'm the least judgmental person on earth because I have no right to do so to others. But why is it that sometimes I can't help myself . But is that what I'm really doing ? Idk, I don't think so because I could never.

It's the trust yall. I can't trust shit that comes from many . Mmm I'm sorry

This is me, T , rambling again. Only typing as I think again. Stupid, I know

Death diary. That's what this place is to me so maybe I should be unapologetic? Idk. I remember me saying that in a way before , the diary part

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Un-
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
No I mean face ? Zipper face (with my expressions) Zip my thoughts up as well. Idk , I find myself reading and not believing . Hearing and wanting to shut it out.

I'd say I'm the least judgmental person on earth because I have no right to do so to others. But why is it that sometimes I can't help myself . But is that what I'm really doing ? Idk, I don't think so because I could never.

It's the trust yall. I can't trust shit that comes from many . Mmm I'm sorry

This is me, T , rambling again. Only typing as I think again. Stupid, I know

Death diary. That's what this place is to me so maybe I should be unapologetic? Idk. I remember me saying that in a way before , the diary part

I'm not clear about what you mean. If you mean that you should keep your feelings and thoughts to yourself, instead of telling or disagreeing with people, I would say that the world is missing something valuable. In other words, if you don't speak up, no one will hear what you have to say :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I'm not clear about what you mean. If you mean that you should keep your feelings and thoughts to yourself, instead of telling or disagreeing with people, I would say that the world is missing something valuable. In other words, if you don't speak up, no one will hear what you have to say :wink:
You just confused me . But I'm confusing too. Much needed laugh !! Thank you 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Julgran
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Why pick on yourself, your not rambling, your expressing your self. Do ramble on especially if that grants you some relief. Much love to all here.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Why pick on yourself, your not rambling, your expressing your self. Do ramble on especially if that grants you some relief. Much love to all here.
People close to me say I complain … that my feelings are an excuse for me not being better . So yeah I guess I do pick on myself … you really understood in a way . Thank you , much love to you

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
People close to me say I complain … that my feelings are an excuse for me not being better . So yeah I guess I dolve pick on myself … you really understood in a way . Thank you , much love to you
Well then tell them "I am not complaining, I am expressing!" Bro let's us never pick on ourselves, when so many others will do it free! Much love to you.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Suicidebydeath
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
That made me smile, thank you. Strangers help me smile .. that makes me smile but makes me sad too , but I really appreciate it because it doesn't happen too much naturally … always forced , thank you ❤️ @makethepainstop

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Myforevercharlie and Suicidebydeath