StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I remember watching this when I was in my mid-teens when it first came out. It was the beginning of my skepticism towards not only religion but government as well. However, there is a lot wrong in this movie. Joseph didn't intend on this being an actual documentary like how we think of one typically but rather a musical art piece. That's all it is, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Brick In The Wall
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I remember watching this when I was in my mid-teens when it first came out. It was the beginning of my skepticism towards not only religion but government as well. However, there is a lot wrong in this movie. Joseph didn't intend on this being an actual documentary like how we think of one typically but rather a musical art piece. That's all it is, really.
Maybe, I think it's reasonable enough but maybe I'm wrong.

How can you be so sure about his intentions?

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Maybe, I think it's reasonable enough but maybe I'm wrong.

How can you be so sure about his intentions?

It doesn't take much search-engine digging to find out that much of the stuff it claims as truth actually isn't at all. The Zeitgeist sequels were intended to be more authentic to their movement than the original.

For example, I thought the first 1/3 of the movie about Christianity was mind-blowing when I first saw it but I felt something was... off. A part of me felt that it was too convenient to be true and sometime after I had discovered that pretty much all of it was made up unsurprisingly. If it were true (hypothetically), I would've laughed my ass off!

I find it interesting though because it is the only left-wing propaganda that involves cryptocratic conspiracy as far as I know.

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
It doesn't take much search-engine digging to find out that much of the stuff it claims as truth actually isn't at all. The Zeitgeist sequels were intended to be more authentic to their movement than the original.

For example, I thought the first 1/3 of the movie about Christianity was mind-blowing when I first saw it but I felt something was... off. A part of me felt that it was too convenient to be true and sometime after I had discovered that pretty much all of it was made up unsurprisingly. If it were true (hypothetically), I would've laughed my ass off!

I find it interesting though because it is the only left-wing propaganda that involves cryptocratic conspiracy as far as I know.
I think what gets me most is the unexplained collapse of building 7. Its looks sooo controlled.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I think what gets me most is the unexplained collapse of building 7. Its looks sooo controlled.

Yeah, it's a real head-scratcher. I'm not saying it's the government but it sure looks like it...

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This movie and the other iterations of it are pretty good. There's one called "Four Horsemen" which was really good too. Here's the link to the full doc.

Reactions: StateOfMind