• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
"OnisionSucks re: Suicide: Never An Option"

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, pilotviolin, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Ahhh, I love the smell of incinerated pro-sufferers in the morning!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Euthanza and yive
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Nitschke, Inmendham, Zizek, Minchin, Jefferies and many many more atheist intellectuals

These are public figures who speak my mind, if you know them then probably you've already knew most part of me inside; though physically I'm only garbage in 3rd world shithole

Reactions: Coconut blue
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
"first of all i give a crap" - onision

onision just says shit and is like the human embodiment of any copy and paste "dont cut yourself youre not paper", he likely makes anyone around him want to CTB, he claims he was trying to help eugenia cooney by spamming videos bullying her over her eating disorder and films other peoples seizures to get himself sympathy, he is a known abuser and just never learns. keep marinating in kombucha and that banana suit sweat greg. this video was satisfying as fuck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
Nitschke, Inmendham, Zizek, Minchin, Jefferies and many many more atheist intellectuals

These are public figures who speak my mind, if you know them then probably you've already knew most part of me inside; though physically I'm only garbage in 3rd world shithole
zizek is osm, i watch him a lot too:) u got taste